Hey! It looks like you're new here. You might want to check out the introduction.
Submissions that fail to follow these rules will be removed. Repeat or serious offences may result in offenders being banned from entering future events.
For rules that have a degree of ambiguity—in particular, genre and prompt rules—enforcement at the fringes is done by voters.
In this event, for drawn works, "the prompt" refers to the written work(s) indicated on submission.
- Submitted works—
- may not be submitted elsewhere until the event's conclusion;
- must be based on the prompt to a reasonable and discernible degree;
- Submitted written works—
- must be written primarily in English;
- must be 400–750 words long;
- must not be mostly nonsense;
- may not start creating their work(s) until the prompt has been selected;
- may not disclose their authorship explicitly or implicitly until this website has done so;
- may not submit works explicitly connected to another work of theirs; and
- may not attempt to doctor the votes in any way that may give them or another person an unfair advantage.
This event's genre is She-Ra. Submitted works to this event should fall under the following description:
Works based on the Netflix series She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.
This event's content level is T for Teen. This is loosely defined as material suitable for teenagers.
- Submitted works may not contain—
- depictions of sexual acts; or
- grotesque content.