Hey! It looks like you're new here. You might want to check out the introduction.
To aid with author anonymity, the following style rules should be applied to all submitted stories.
- Paragraphs should be separated by a single blank line.
- Scene breaks should be indicated by an [hr] in its own paragraph.
- Weak scene breaks should be indicated by a blank paragraph, i.e, three blank lines.
- Sentences should be separated by a single space.
This is a sentence. Sentences have exactly one space between them. This is a new paragraph. [hr] There was a scene break just there. There was a weak scene break just there.
Stories can be formatted using BBCode. The following tags are supported:
[hr] Horizontal rule [b]<text>[/b] Bold text [i]<text>[/i] Italicised text [u]<text>[/u] Underlined text [s]<text>[/s] Struck-out text [smcaps]<text>[/smcaps] Text in small caps [center]<text>[/center] Centred text [right]<text>[/right] Right-aligned text [quote]<text>[/quote] A block quote [url="<url>"]<text>[/url] A link to <url> [size="<size>"]<text>[/size] Re-sized text [color="<color>"]<text>[/color] Coloured text
For [size], the argument can be in px or em (see Lengths), with the default being px. However, using em is recommended.
For [color], the argument can be an RGB hex value (e.g. #ff0000 for red), or a recognised colour name.
To aid with author anonymity, identifying marks of any kind (e.g., signatures) are not allowed. If a watermark is desired, one linking to the pic's page can be generated automatically.
In addition, the following should be taken into consideration:
- Images must be at least 225x225px
- Images larger than 1800x1800px will be scaled down
- Images will be displayed in a container with max-width of about 900px
- Gallery thumbnails are at most 225x225px
- Images will be compressed with JPEG quality 90