"Well?" asked Rainbow Dash. "Yes, darling?" asked Rarity. "Are we gonna start at some point?" Rainbow chuckled, her legs struggling against the ropes. She wished she could fully appreciate how comfortable Rarity's bed was, but her mind was currently standing at a crossroads. The ropes themselves didn't even feel bad, honestly; they caused less chafing than the cheaper kind Rarity had bought, which meant that the situation had at least [i]slightly[/i] improved from before. Rarity herself rested beside Rainbow, just on the edge, her head on a pillow. She didn't exactly look happy, but she also didn't look displeased. "Maybe when you stop shaking. I find it hard to get in the [i]mood[/i] when my partner acts discomforted." "Oh come on!" Rainbow protested. "I've been prepping all day for this!" "And you're still not ready," said Rarity dismissively. "Not quite. Do you think I [i]want[/i] you to thrash about like this? I can tell you're having second thoughts." Rainbow wanted to deny it, although she was never the best debater to begin with. "I'm not... okay, maybe a little bit." A frown spread across Rarity's face, and it made Rainbow frown in return. She continued with, "Trust me, I really want it. And when I want something, I [i]get[/i] it. But, uhh—" Rainbow tried thinking about something for longer than ten seconds, and thought about when she'd first encountered erotic magazines with images of stallions and mares caught in compromising positions. Although she would never tell anypony this, she identified most with the pegasus mare who got tied down with either ropes or cuffs, being left at the mercy of the dominant pony. It was a sight that consistently sent waves of electricity up her spine, from the base of her tail to the back of her neck, and she dreamed of finding just the right pony to restrain her. Rarity seemed like an excellent choice. She was, after all, excellent at nearly everything else, and made sure not to hurt her. Imagining something was different from practicing it, though. "Darling," said Rarity in a concerned tone. "You say that word too much," quipped Rainbow. This managed to curl Rarity's lips upward, if only for a moment. "I know," she said, "but when I call you that, I'm putting emphasis on it." If only for a brief time, when Rarity was saying all this, Rainbow felt perfectly content with the current situation. It would be [i]awesome[/i] to just lie there next to her, and to listen to her talk about things with more articulation than Rainbow herself could muster. Of course, not being tied down would make the whole thing ideal. "Are you [i]sure[/i] you want to do this?" Rarity continued. "Never been surer!" Rainbow couldn't stop redness from creeping into her cheeks. "T-then again, I wasn't totally sure before, ya know? Kinda trotting on thin ice with how this thing's been working out." Rarity seemed to contemplate something, then said, "All right then." Suddenly she got off the bed and started rummaging through one of her many dresser drawers, pulling out a feather in the process. "It's clear to me, darling, that your muscles are too tense right now." Rainbow raised a confused brow. "Uhh, what're you doing?" With a triumphant smile on her face, Rarity hopped back on the bed with the feather enveloped in her magic. "Have no fear, darling, [i]this[/i] should do the trick!" She began tickling Rainbow's belly, between her navel and her nether region, and something happened. Rainbow started to laugh uncontrollably. "Wait, no!" she yelled, losing breath from how the tip of the feather felt against her coat and skin. "That's not—that's not [i]fair[/i]!" Not being able to defend herself, she couldn't stop Rarity from wreaking havoc all long her torso, her neck, and most importantly the sensitive parts of her legs and wings. It was like ascending to the heavens, only for angels to torment her mischievously at the same time. It felt [i]amazing[/i]. "I should've thought of this sooner!" cried Rarity happily. At some point, though, this stage of tonight's session had to end. "Do you feel more relaxed now, darling?" she asked Rainbow. True enough, Rainbow no longer felt worried. Even her body, irrational as it was, had ceased to treat the ropes as malicious obstacles. They had become simply what they were intended to be: tools of pleasure. "Y-yeah," replied Rainbow, wanting to give Rarity a kiss. "Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good right now!" Then the [i]real[/i] fun began...