Twilight paced around the foyer of the castle. She had everything ready for her date tonight except for one thing. So now all she could do was wait to hear— "Special delivery for Princess Twilight!" —that! Twilight quickly schooled her expression, projecting confidence befitting a princess—and definitely not schoolfilly excitement. Twilight opened the door and smiled at Ditzy Doo. "Thank you so much. Say hi to Dinky for me, okay?" Ditzy smiled wide. "Of course Princess! Have a good day!" Twilight walked back into the castle, teleporting up to one of her private reading rooms. She was ready for a glorious, relaxing day. A couple of glasses of wine, a pillow large enough for several ponies to relax on, a soft blanket, and now the latest Daring Do book. All that was missing was— "Hey, Twilight!" —a certain blue pegasus to wrap her wing around. She beamed at Rainbow Dash as she deftly flew through the open window—you learn pretty quickly to leave a window open when you're expecting Dash. She couldn't keep from bouncing on her hooves excitedly. "It's here it's here it's [i]here[/i]!" Rainbow Dash chuckled, stretching out on the pillow. "Heh, I can see that. C'mon, let's get started already! I pulled double shifts all week to get time off today and I want to make the most of it." Twilight giggled and walked over to the pillow, laying down and wrapping Rainbow Dash in a wing, bringing the blanket up and over them. Taking a sip of her wine, she appreciated the blush on her marefriend's face much more than the complex flavors of the wine. She opened up the book and began reading, "Chapter One: In the Brush." [hr] Daring Do was cursing her luck. She had been hoping for an easy adventure for once, but it seemed that wasn't in the cards today. She peeked through the low-lying plant life as she laid low. It was Ahueizotl [i]and[/i] Cabelleron! This wasn't the first time they'd worked together, but it happened so rarely that it always made her rue her rotten luck. She thought about how she'd ended up here, in unchartered territory. It all started with the Tiara of Enlightenment—a misnomer if she’d ever seen one—and... Wait... [hr] Rainbow Dash turned to stare at her marefriend. "What's wrong Twilight?" Twilight stared at the book, paling and gaping. "It's the wrong word...." The book fell out of her telekinetic grasp as she bolted from the pillow until she was pressed flat against the wall, shaking her head in disbelief as she shakily pointed at the book. "She used the wrong word, Dash! It's not 'unchartered', it's uncharted!" "Uh, so? Mistakes happen, Twi, it's not that big of a deal." Rainbow Dash worked very hard to keep her eyes still; it was always a bad idea to roll them when Twilight was twilighting this hard. Twilight began pacing, and Rainbow Dash sighed with relief; looks like they'd gone down from level two twilighting to level one. "It is a big deal, these books are made for foals, and if they read them, they're going to learn the wrong word!" Rainbow Dash squinted at her. "Uh, I don't think these books are made for foals." Twilight raised an eyebrow. "They definitely are. I mean, I read them as a foal!" Rainbow tapped her chin before responding, "You know, that explains a lot." "And what does that mean?" She shook her head. "Never mind, not important. We need to go see Daring Do." "...To go on an awesome adventure?" "To lecture her!" Rainbow Dash groaned and she tried very hard to ignore it. [hr] "...And that's why we're here!" "Uh..." Daring Do rubbed the back of her head. "Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I guess? I'll fix it for the next edition, but there's not much I can do now." "B-but the foals!" "Princess, I don't write my books for foals." "Oh yeah? Then why did I read them as a foal, huh?" Twilight smirked. "Wait, you did?" Daring Do tapped her chin. "That would explain a lot, actually." Twilight sputtered. "Wait, what does [i]that[/i] mean?" "Ha! I told you!" Twilight gave her marefriend a [i]look[/i]. Not the good kind, mind you, the 'you will sleep on the couch for a month' type look. Rainbow Dash quickly went from giggling to stoic. Daring Do rolled her eyes at the couple. "Look, not to be short with you two, but I've really got to go take care of this temple. I think it's got something to do with a necromancer or something? They all just kind of blend together after a while." Rainbow Dash squeed. "Oh oh oh, we can come and help! This sounds so awesome!" "Yeah, and then I'll get my chance to lecture you!" Rainbow Dash groaned and Daring Do stared in disbelief and she tried very hard to ignore it. [hr] "...sure, language evolves over time, but that doesn't give you an excuse to use words however you want," Twilight countered while blasting some plants with magic bolts. Daring Do and Rainbow Dash fell to the ground after they were released from its clutches. [hr] "Glub blub glug glub!" Twilight exclaimed as they swam through the murky moats of the definitely evil temple that they just didn't know the name of. [hr] "And anyways, I just don't understand how an error like that could be missed. It was on the first page, an editor should have caught it." "I'm self-published," Daring Do spat out from around her flashlight as her wings maneuvered lockpicking tools. Really, it sounded more like 'ahm shref pubwis', but Twilight had spent enough time around pegasi and earth ponies by this point to understand. "Wait, what?" Rainbow Dash fluttered down to them. "Uh, don't you guys think it's weird that there haven't been any traps here?" "Maybe they decayed over time, Dash." "But everything here is so well maintained!" Rainbow and Twilight both turned when they heard a click. Putting away her lockpicking tools, Daring replied, "Well, I guess now we'll see." [hr] Twilight and Rainbow flew back to the castle, frustration clear on both of their faces. "I can't believe that was just someone's winter estate. What a waste of time." Twilight groaned and threw her hooves up. "I know! I don't think she even paid attention to my lecture." Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.