Parcel Post sat on his small stool and sighed. He glanced at the clock while fishing a small hooftowel out of his pocket to wipe his brow. "Yeesh, and it's only ten-thirty?" The morning rush had been particularly busy, even for a Saturday. In addition to the usual hoof traffic, four over-sized shipments were dropped off without proper paperwork attached, the new Canterlot resident directories needed to be distributed to the carriers before they began their afternoon routes, and a buckball team dropped by for passport applications - without appointments of course. But he and his team handled every customer with the same efficiency that had come to define the downtown Canterlot branch of the Equestrian Postal Service. Three generations of the Post family had served Equestria's mail needs, and Parcel wasn't about to tarnish their good name. He had experience, talent, and most importantly, patience. Parcel Post was ready for anything that came through that door. The bell above the door chimed, signaling a new arrival, and Parcel looked up. Well, [i]almost[/i] anything. "P-Princess Luna?" Parcel nearly fell trying to stand up and bow at the same time. "Um, wow. Yes! Uh, w-what can I do for you, your Highness?" "Call me Luna, please," she replied, stepping up to the counter and smiling. "Princess if you must." "Yes, Lu-- I mean Princess. Um, I'm sorry, pardon me." Parcel took a deep breath then, adjusted his cap, and re-focused on the task. His reputation - and that of his entire branch - was now on the line. "Alright, how may I help, Princess?" Luna's ears perked up. "I would like to know how much it would cost to ship me." Parcel's focus evaporated in an instant. "Th-- Wh--" "I'm sorry, is something the matter, mister--" Luna focused on his name tag, "Parcel?" That shocked him back into gear. "Y-Yes! I mean, no! No problem at all! Just, you know, wow! Never had a princess in here before. Haha!" Parcel put on his best 'everything is calm' smile. "So..." he continued, "pardon my asking, Princess, but do you mean that you'd like sail somewhere? If so, there's a very good travel agency--" "Neigh, Parcel. This has nothing to do with the royal yacht," she replied. Luna shifted back on her hooves a bit. "Perhaps, I was not clear myself." She glanced toward the door briefly, as if scanning for the presence of others. "You see, a few days ago at breakfast, I overheard some of the staff discussing shipping. They seemed very interested in the subject, and many creatures' names were bandied about as 'shipping material', to borrow their words. I inquired about this with my sister, and she seemed unfazed. She claimed that ponies 'ship' all the time, sometimes at great distances. And, having recently discovered the full magic of a post office, I know shipping is what you do best." Luna sat and rested a hoof on the counter. "So I ask again, how do I go about shipping myself?" Parcel's cheeks had become as red as the [b]FRAGILE[/b] stamp on his desk. "Princess, I, um..." Parcel scrambled to find the right words, "We really don't do that kind of shipping here." Luna flinched in surprise. "What? You don't?" She stood up and pointed at the sign hanging above the counter that advertised various shipping services. "The sign says that you do." "Y-yes, but--" Parcel sighed. "Yes, we do ship things. But not ponies. Ponies ship themselves." "Ah! So self-service then!" Luna clapped her hooves. "Which form do I complete first then? Hoof me a pen if you don't mind." "Wait, no!" Parcel's patience was wearing thin now. "No, Princess. I-I'm sorry, but that's not it either. When a pony wants to ship, they have to, you know, let others know that they want to ship." Parcel swallowed hard, wishing that Princess Cadance could pop in and save him from this conversation. "Well, not everypony, but one or two that catch their interest. Package can't get anywhere if no one asks for it, you know." Luna thought on this for a moment, then smiled broadly. "Huzzah! Now we understand!" Luna grabbed Parcel's hoof and shook it - and him - vigorously before bolting out the door. Moments later she skidded to a halt in the middle of a roundabout before hovering up to stand atop a stone bench. "Good day, citizens! Your Princess wishes to be shipped! Who here can assist me with this task?"