Silver Spoon rushed up to her room, clutching the package that had just arrived against her. Once there, she calmly straightened her glasses and tastefully ripped the packaging paper to shreds. Diamond Tiara would never understand her excitement, so this was something Silver Spoon had to keep to herself. Her eyes lit up as she carefully pulled the comic book out of the package: [i]The Adventures of the Dynamic Duo[/i], delivered express from the House of Enchanted Comics in Canterlot. [hr] Silver Spoon looked down at the golden threads of her supersuit and smiled at how well it complimented her coat. She was now the Gilded Spoon, and it was good to be back. In her hoof she wielded the mighty Thunder Spoon, an instrument of incredible power that merely looked like ordinary kitchenware. Looking around, she recognized the Crystal Cove, top-secret hideout of the Dynamic Duo. “Ahh, Spoony,” a voice said. “There you are.” Silver Spoon turned around and saw the Crystal Crown, the beautiful defender of Got-Them City. Most of her soft-pink coat was hidden by her dark supersuit, much like the mask that framed her blue eyes. Her violet mane was streaked with white and fell into a curl, all topped with her signature glittering crown. “Are you ready to defend the good ponies of Got-Them City?” she asked. Silver Spoon lifted the Thunder Spoon into the air. “The Spoon of Justice is always ready!” She sent a bolt of lightning into the air to punctuate her words. Crystal Crown looked at her with a smile. [hr] Crystal Crown and Silver Spoon stood on the edge of the rooftop and scanned the city below for any signs of danger. Silver Spoon tried to remember what she had heard about this issue. Her keen avoidance of spoilers meant she wasn’t entirely sure what was about to happen, but she did recall hearing something about the jewelry store. As if on cue, an alarm started ringing in the direction of Got-Them City’s largest diamond store. The Dynamic Duo leapt into action and rushed inside. Standing there before them was a yellow mare in a green suit. Standing there. On her hind legs. “Holy harmonics, Crystal Crown!” Silver Spoon said. “It’s… the Fiddler!” The Fiddler gave a toss of her blue mane and smirked. “Well, if it ain’t the Dynamic Duo.” She raised a bow to the fiddle she had tucked beneath her chin. “Stop right there, Fiddler!” Crystal Crown said dramatically, but villains were notorious for not doing as they were told. The Fiddler’s hoof was a blur as it played a high-pitched series of notes. Crystal Crown and Silver Spoon fell to their knees and tried to hold their ears closed. The Fiddler played faster and higher until it was letting out a screech. Just as it became too much to bear, the windows and display cases shattered, sending broken glass flying in all directions. The screeching stopped, and the Dynamic Duo looked up to see the Fiddler had disappeared. “Hurry, Gilded Spoon!” Crystal Crown said, breaking into a run. “We can’t let her get away!” Silver Spoon followed after her and saw a shadow pass above them. “The Fiddler’s on the roof!” She raised the Thunder Spoon and fired a bolt of lightning at her while Crystal Crown threw one of her trusty crownarangs. Before their attacks could reach, however, a purple figure appeared next the Fiddler, followed a concussive blast. The shockwave disrupted the attack, leaving the villains unharmed. “Oh, no,” Silver Spoon said. “It’s the Violet Violin!” “[i]Yeah![/i]” the oversized stallion screamed. He ran the bow across his violin’s string again, unleashing another sound wave that shook the surroundings. “Fiddle me this,” the Fiddler said. “How’re ya’ll gonna beat the two most dangerous musicians in all of Got-Them City?” Crystal Crown nodded to Silver Spoon, and she nodded back. Crystal Crown threw an explosive crownarang at the villains, but as Violet Violin prepared to deflect it once more, Silver Spoon struck it with a bolt of lightning, detonating it right in front of them. With the Duet disorientated, Crystal Crown threw an anesthesia-pellet at the Fiddler, and Silver Spoon shocked the Violet Violin, incapacitating both villains. “Excellent work, Spoony,” Crystal Crown said. “Once again, Got-Them City is safe, thanks to the Dynamic Duo!” Silver Spoon smiled as light flooded her field of view. [hr] Silver Spoon found herself back in her room and watched as the comic book faded away. “Until next time, Gilded Spoon.”