A fire. A fire came down from the heavens and caught the forest ablaze. There was no stopping it. Red and Orange consumed the forest. It chased the animals. Coats of Gray, Black, Brown, and White fled from the flagration. There was no stopping it. The trees, Green and Brown caught ablaze. The fire, Red and Orange greedily licked up the trees. Like statues, they stood firm and planted where they lived, flourished, and died. ‘Til there was nothing left but blackened skeletons, spires and thorny ways piercing the Blue sky. There was no stopping it. The rivers Blue and Gray gushed their way. The fire didn’t like the river. Red and Orange poisoned the water with White, Black, and Gray. There was no stopping it. The wind, strong and crisp rushed through. The fire Red and Orange stole it, snatched it out of the air. Like water, the wind had places to go, but he fire poisoned it with Gray, Black and White. It became a miasma to any forest dweller that dare stay back. However, the wind warned any creature ahead that Red and Orange was going to eat them With Gray, Black and White. Still… There was no stopping it. The moon, Blue, Silver and White colored the sky and fought the blaze with its gentle, arctic light. Such a noble heavenly object could contend with the blaze. On the earth’s floor, a tiny spark of Gold on the planet’s darkened side of Black. Still, the fire blazed Red and Orange. No matter the ruling of the Moon on the dark side of the Earth… There was no stopping it. The Wolf. The wolf howled at the Silver moon, cheering it on, calling all the forest creatures that scurried, gallopped, and trundled to its aid. Together, they cheered the moon on. But, no matter the encouragement, There was no stopping it. [hr] The Moon came and passed across the sky. The Sun took its place, the same glory, only helping the fire along with its rays Gold and Yellow. Yet, not far off, Gray and Black gathered over the water Blue. The wind clean and pure pushed the Gray and Black towards the Red and Orange. There was no stopping it. The moon, Silver and Blue, exhausted from the fight it fought and tucked the fire Red and Orange in with the Gray and Blue sheet the sun collected. There was no stopping it. The water Blue, fell from the sky and hugged the blaze of Red and Orange. The fire, exhausted with all the forest consumed, nestled and went to sleep in the water Blue. The forest creatures howled and cheered the water Blue on as the fire Red and Orange stopped. It stopped. [hr] The sun, hot and Gold blazed over the Black smudge on the earth’s surface. It traded with the moon Silver and blue, each nursing the dead Red and Orange. It stopped. The forest animals, Gray, Black, White, and Brown came back to the trees. The trees Black and White still standing stoutly where they were standing, firmly staying until the day their name was called by the Red and Orange. It stopped. The forest creatures continued amongst their hiding places, burrows, nooks, crannies, nests, caves, and dens. The watched as the forest Green returned, popping leaflets and shrubs out of the Black and Gray ground. It stopped. Berries of Red, Purple, and Blue formed from flowers of White, Yellow, Orange, Gold. The saplings grew to giants, Green and Brown. The animals, Black, White, Gray and Brown feasted on the bounteous harvest of fruits and greenery the forest brought back. Then when the night came… The Moon shone Silver and Blue. The Forest painted with many Colours. At last, the forest was at peace. ...There was no stopping it.