Celestia blinked. The throne room filtered into her view and she smiled. She spotted Twilight speaking to a guard at the other end, before he pointed a hoof at Celestia and let her pass. Twilight smiled and ran the length of the throne room, skidding to a stop in front of Celestia. “Good morning, Twilight.” Celestia began with her smooth voice. “I’m so sorry for being late, Princess Celestia. I didn’t mean to keep you waiting on me.” Celestia waved a hoof. “No need to apologize, Twilight, it’s okay." These moments were so fleeting, so she had to enjoy every nanosecond. Memorize every feature of Twilight; her face, the light in her eyes when she discussed her reports. “Alright, then I won’t keep you waiting any longer!” Twilight eagerly removed some documents from the saddlebags she was wearing. Celestia blinked. The throne room disappeared, as did Twilight. When she opened her eyes, she was floating in a void of emptiness. Cold sank into every pore of her fur and flesh, and her lungs crumpled and burst with each attempt to breathe. She turned her eyes to the brightness before her, watching the edges of her sun lash and scorch as it tore away at the ruptured landscapes of what once was Equestria. The green plains of land and blue seas boiled had away under the heat and pressure of the sun, and with a great hiss that was lost in the emptiness of space, the planet itself fractured and split apart, disappearing into the sun. She wanted to scream, but her lips floundered soundlessly. Celestia blinked. She watched the stars whirl and slip around the corona of two super colliding super blackholes. Their light sparkling in and out as they swirled around the edge of nothingness, before winking out of existence as their atoms were ripped apart from the massive gravitational pull. A nearby planet crumbled, its ring being sucked away into the depths of the blackhole, the rest of the planet followed soon, picked apart piece by piece like it was made of dust. Celestia felt the pull of the collapsed stars on her body, as she too fell within the emptiness. Her fur and skin pulled away, elongated, as her bones stretched and broke, and each individual cell inside her ruptured and disintegrated. Celestia blinked. Eons and eons and eons and eons crawled by as time flowed forward. Galaxies collided and exploded, the smaller ones succumbing and being absorbed, planets and systems being thrown into the blackness around her. Stars burned bright and went dark, dead forever in the vast barren universe. Cosmic radiation and hypervelocity stars burned and ripped through her body like nothing, tearing away at the very fabric of her being and soul. Celestia blinked. She could see the edges of the universe now, curling it on itself as the voids of space collapsed into each other and boiled away into nothing. There were no stars left now, leaving Celestia in a realm of blackness. She could feel the pressure of gravity hauling her into nanometre that the universe would compact itself upon. Her very form squeezed itself tighter and tighter. Skin and bone splintered down into cells, those cells broke into atoms, and those atoms ruptured into sub atomic particles. As the very essence of her body was forced into the last Planck unit of being, the universe and all of existence winked out and ended. Celestia blinked. The throne room faded back into view. This time it was different; less pillars, a pegasus guard instead of a unicorn. “Princess, are you alright?” Celestia looked down. Twilight was looking up at her, her eyes narrowed, and her face pulled into an expression of concern. Her hair was different. Tied into a tight bun instead of hanging freely. “If you’re not feeling well, I can come back later.” Celestia smiled at her. “No, Twilight, I’m fine.” “Are you sure you don’t find these reports boring? I mean, you must have a ton of more interesting things to do?” “Nonsense, Twilight, spending time with my students is the most important thing in my life.” Celestia blinked.