Another nice day in Ponyville. Pinkie Pie sat in a bench, currently wondering what to do with her life. Suddenly, an idea popped into her head that gave her incredible joy that it couldn't be denied. She literally was going all in with this idea. No pony would dare get in the way of this idea. She was gonna do it completely and make her way through Ponyville with it. [hr] Later, after traveling to her home in Sugar Cube Corner, she exited the building with a boom-box that played heavy rap music. She started swaying her arms slowly on her two hooves bipedal like and strutted down the street while everypony watched. Bobbing her head at the sound of the music playing. The lyrics in the boombox filled with curse words and horrible sexual innuendos. Walking down the street like nopony could. They all stared as she made her way to the food market of Ponyville. [hr] Pinkie Pie began to dance, shaking her limbs in and out in rhythmic sway. All the ponies watched guffawed at her swag. She couldn't contain the amount of gangsta rap she was emitting at this moment. All the ponies danced out of their comfort zones. They didn't want to dance with her, but were compelled by the deep lyrics in her boom-box. Soon, everypony in the market place were dancing just like her. [hr] Soon, the swag grew so powerful, that it spread over to Canterlot where the music entranced rich ponies all over. Princess Celestia danced on her two hooves as well, while Princess Luna shook her tail in counter-clock wise motion to the rhythm. With the addition of more ponies being sucked in to the vortex of dancing, soon all of Equestria began dancing in their own ways uncontrollably. No pony could stop the dance and so they couldn't go to the bathroom, eat, or sleep. For a whole month, 90% of the population of Equestria died from excessive dancing. Their bodies falling to the ground with each soul given up to the dancing euphoria. [hr] Pinkie Pie and a stock few who survived the month long spell of exhaustive dancing. With her accidental crimes, Pinkie Pie begged that she wouldn't be punished since she didn't expect this to happen. With heavy heart, Princess Celestia sent Pinkie Pie to the moon for five-hundred years. As the whole Equestrian society almost collapsed, it was a time to rebuild, repopulate, and restore the damage that had been done.