“It was probably inevitable,” said Twilight Sparkle. “I’m not quite following,” said Princess Twilight Sparkle. She pointed with her scepter at the surroundings of the crystal castle and gave out a huff of breath. “If I had any idea this was going to happen when I cast my spell, I never would have done it.” “Me either,” murmured Twilight. “It’s only obvious in hindsight,” said Twilight Sparkle, adjusting her glasses and pulling a book from the surrounding shelves. “Starswirl’s Laws of Convergent Dimensions—” “Fourth law or fifth law?” asked Twilight. “Fifth,” said Twilight Sparkle. “As clarified in his [i]Thaumetic Dictat[/i], Seventh Printing—” “Ooo, we only have up to the sixth printing,” said Twilight. “Remind me to get with you after this is over and compare notes.” “Twilight!” chided Twilight. “Focus. Go ahead, Twilight.” “Thank you,” said Twilight Sparkle. “In summary, all covalent dimensions share certain traits with their paired dimensions in an n-orthogonal fashion, so given a Twilight Sparkle of standard specifications within those covalent dimensions, there are synchronized aspects of our personality and physical forms that maintain an equivalence across all of us.” “With some minor variances,” said Twilight, looking at Princess Twilight Sparkle’s wings, or at least the princess closest to her. “True again,” said Twilight Sparkle, flipping through the book she was holding in her magic. “Obviously our series converges,” stated a Twilight, “or the end result would have been an infinite influx of dimensional teleportation spells that would have destroyed the universe, rippling back down the multiverse and dooming all life in existence.” “I can see how that would be bad,” said Twilight Sparkle. “Thankfully, we all worked out the math ahead of time, although it appears we all made the same mistake in our calculations.” “Not exactly a mistake, more of a preconceived experimental bias,” said Twilight Sparkle. “As I suspected, despite obvious differences, this dimension’s Twilight Sparkle has exactly the same problem all of us had. See, right here.” She held her hoof under a line in the diary. [i]Date: #214. Summary: Failure. Again. It’s like there’s no pony anywhere around here who is a perfect match for me.[/i] “Hey, that’s personal,” said Twilight Sparkle, who managed to grab onto his diary and wretch it away from the dozen or so Twilight Sparkles who were reading it. “Besides, I didn’t go anywhere. You all came here. So what were all of you…” Prince Twilight Sparkle backed up a step, holding the diary to his chest as all of the other Twilight’s in the room took a step forward in his direction. “I’ll be down the hall if you need me,” said Spike, hopping to his feet and making good speed through the doorway. “Don’t need me,” trailed out behind him.