You spend each day pushing and pulling and weeping The seeds you thought sown, but there's no grain for reaping Just choking on dust, inspiration's a bitch You hope that your rivals have hit the same hitch Oh. They've published something great; Now all your thoughts are out of date. They're playing and bonding by means so expensive Your budget is broken, your pain is intensive Still, slowly you're saving and gathering gold The price comes in sight for to join the great fold Ah. Supply chain's crashed again; There won't be more 'til who knows when. If only your body and brain could act normal As prayers perdure, the polite turns ‘informal’ Each daily dose taken that used to do good Will medicine make your parts do what they should? Nope. It stabs with every breath; You can't get up, just dream of death. Your peers are advancing, look: one more promotion And zeroth percentile is not a nice notion So get it together, and clear out some space For motive and will to get out of last place Oops. They took the final spot; The music's stopped. You're left to rot. Hmm. Perhaps you're thinking wrong? Perspective [i]can[/i] make weak from strong. If putting your mind to the task with more hope Would open up chances to Nope. It stabs with every breath.