Orchard Blossom heard a low, deep moan just behind her, and felt small hooves running against her side and in her long, blonde mane. She turned her head, and saw him nestled against her back. It was nice. She craned her head to look outside. The horizon was glowing orange. "Oh, my stars and garters," she said in surprise. "Hun, wake up." He mumbled something about needing five more minutes, but it was nearly completely unintelligible. "Hun," Orchard said louder. "It's almost morning." He finally blinked away. His eyes looked at his groggily. They held their stare for a moment, and then he smiled. "Good morning, honey." Orchard couldn't help but smile. "Mornin' sugarcube. It's time to get in the bath, okay?" He chuckled. "Are you looking to have some fun already?" Orchard blushed. His deep voice echoed through her body."Oh you, always knowing what to say to get a mare all fired up!" She wrapped him in her big, strong forelegs, and they nuzzled one another. "But seriously, you gotta take care of your animals, right?" He nodded. "Of course. Let me just..." He kicked the covers off of him and rolled out of bed. "It would be awkward if anypony caught us like this, you know?" "Indeed." Orchard rolled out of bed as well, her undergarments shifting on her body as she did so. "Go on, girl, I'll catch up." "Oh, right!" He blushed, and with soft hoofsteps took himself out of the room. Orchard waited until she heard water running in the bathroom before getting to work. The first step was to remove the undergarments. It was a struggle, as she hadn't worn them often before. Eventually, she was able to pull herself out of them. She stuffed them with the dress and shoes she had worn last night on their date, and all of it was stored deep in her closet. The water stopped. It was time to join her. With hoofsteps as soft as she could muster—which wasn't very soft—she slipped into the bathroom. He was already in the bath, the scent of herbs wafting throughout. "Ah," he sighed, relaxing into the waters. "That was some night." She smiled. "Yes, it was." "I never thought I could do those sorts of things!" He looked at her enthusiastically. "Dancing in public—" "My mare, you were shaking your groove thing!" "You were pretty light on your hooves, for such a big guy," he said, his voice rising a pinch. Orchard looked at him in the reflection of the mirror; it was time to work on herself. "I never thought I could ice skate, but seeing you do it, I just had to give it a try!" "And you did well." She huffed. "If you count falling over a bunch of times 'doing well.'" She removed her wig, and the bountiful blonde wig yielded a short orange mane. "But you eventually got it." His voice was no longer that deep resonating bass; it was now a reassuring tenor. He began rubbing her hooves together. "I mean, at least I thought so." Orchard looked at her, figuring her old self was returning some. "Thank you," was all she could muster saying as she took a washcloth and wiped her make-up away. Now, besides the luscious eyelashes, she was a stallion. "And sleeping with you, even though we didn't do anything, was..." His voice was now simply a mare's. "Nice." The eyelashes were plucked off and stored in a stallion's care bag. Orchard Blossom was now Big Macintosh. "Eeyup." Neither could stop blushing. She coughed, her voice now changed completely. Flutterguy was now Fluttershy. "Um... Yeah. Nice." "Eeyup." They both finished up and disposed of all of the evidence. The sun was now a quarter of the way over the mountains as the two made their way down the stairs and out the front door. They lingered there, both blushing, both waiting for the other to say something. "Um..." "Eeyup." "..." "...Would you like to do this again?" Big Macintosh had proposed it first. Fluttershy couldn't contain her smile. "Oh, yes, I would love to do this again!" He grinned. They continued lingering before Fluttershy cleared her throat. "Well, I should be off to take care of my animals. I hope they weren't too worried about me." "Eeyup," was the simple reply. Slowly, they came together for a hug. "See you later." "Eeyup." His deep voice made her [i]eep![/i], and she quietly cantered away. He silently watcher her go.