“…and now Zephyr is opening up his very own mane salon in Cloudsdale! Though, uh, he is living with my parents again until he can buy his own place.” “Well, I’m glad that’s done with,” Twilight said as she leaned back in her throne. A glimmer of sunlight caught her attention, earning an appreciative glance up towards the windows. “You really did do a good job, Spike.” “Thanks!” The young dragon beamed at Twilight, before glancing around the table at all the filled thrones. “So, uh, you want to tell them all why you called them all here?” “Oh, right.” Twilight sat up straight. “So, uhm, after Zephyr showed up in town, I realized that I had never really talked to Fluttershy about her brother. I mean, I didn’t even know she [i]had[/i] a brother, let alone that he was so…” Twilight rolled her hoof in the air. “Scared?” “Lazy?” “Incapable of doin’ the simplest thing for himself?” “I was going for… yeah, okay, probably that last one.” Twilight bit her lip. “I mean, I know I kind of surprised all of you when I told you that my brother was the captain of the guard in Canterlot, and marrying a Princess, and uh…” Twilight tapped her hooves together. “What I mean to say is that I know I might be a little hypocritical in saying this, but does anypony else have a sibling they want to tell us about?” Twilight glanced around the table. “Well, I already knew about Zephyr,” Applejack said, leaning back in her throne. “Fluttershy mentioned him a few times to me in passing. As did Rainbow Dash.” Rainbow Dash wrinkled her snout. “I can’t believe he thinks I have a crush on him. [i]Seriously[/i].” “Well, you know how he is,” Fluttershy said, reaching over to pat Rainbow Dash on the shoulder with her hoof. “[i]Unfortunately,[/i]” Rainbow Dash grumbled. “Girls!” Twilight rapped her hoof on the table. “I think we’re getting a little distracted here.” “Well, I don’t rightly know what you want us to say, Twilight. I mean, you know my family. You’ve met Big Mac and my sister. Heck, you’ve met almost my whole family, cept’n Aunt and Uncle Orange. Pity they were too busy the last time we were in Manehattan to spend time with us.” Twilight nodded her head. “Yes. And I know you said you’ve met Pinkie’s sisters?” She tilted her head. “Limestone, Marble, and Maud, right?” “Yup! And they’re the bestest sisters anypony could ask for!” Pinkie Pie beamed. “You don’t have any other siblings, right?” “Nope! Though my cousin Tart might come and visit sometime. I don’t really know her very well, though.” Pinkie Pie smiled apologetically. Twilight nodded again before turning to Rarity. “You don’t have any brothers or sisters hiding anywhere, do you?” Rarity shook her head. “Sweetie Belle is quite enough for me, thank you very much. Though I do love her, I’m not sure if I could deal with another brother or sister.” Twilight bobbed her head and turned to Fluttershy. “And you?” “Only Zephyr. I’ sorry I didn’t tell you about him before, Twilight. I just… oh, you know, he’s just so hard to talk about. I didn’t want to give you a bad impression of my family.” She hung her head. “I can’t really blame you; if my brother was like that, I’d have a hard time talking about him, too.” “Yeah, Shining Armor’s cool.” Rainbow Dash said, shrugging. “It’s too bad he’s taken. He’s kind of hot.” “Rainbow!” Applejack said, shaking her head. “What? It’s true. Though I’m really more for fliers myself.” Rainbow Dash flared her wings. Twilight coughed loudly. “So, do you have any siblings we don’t know about?” Rainbow Dash shook her head. “Nope! I’m an only child.” “It’s kind of obvious,” Applejack said, snorting. “Hey! What’s that supposed to mean?” “Nothin’.” Applejack smirked. “Well, that’s it then. Nopony has any more siblings which will just show up out of the blue.” Winking Star peeked into the room. “Hey, Twilight! Oh, hey, everypony.” “Why, speak of the devil. Howdy, Star.” Applejack waved lazily. “We were just talking about all our siblings.” “Oh. I hope Twilight didn’t say anything too mean about me.” Rainbow Dash shook her head. “Nah. I mean, everypony knows you; you moved here like, forever ago. It isn’t like we don’t all hang out all the time and stuff.” “Oh, good.” Twilight’s sister smiled. “So, anypony want to listen to my speech about the meteor shower?”