Umm hi, my name is Bree Caulfield and I know that many of you will not believe what I have to tell you. I was once an ordinary seventeen year old girl with a family and friends but, that is no longer the truth. You see, I have become completely invisible to the world. This did not come to pass by what you would expect from comic books or movies. I simply woke up one day and no one could see, hear or feel my presence. Every morning I wake up and follow the same routine, I climb down the stairs of my parents house and try to contact the family I once had. They never see me and no matter how loudly I scream they do not hear, not only that but they don’t even seem to notice that I’m gone to them! Have they forgotten me? Did I ever really exist to them? Sorry, I’m trying to write this out as succinctly as possible but I’ve never been good at reigning in my emotions. Anyway… I’ve tried venturing out into the world to see if it is only the family that are unable to perceive me and it seems that it’s everyone. For a little while I tried to contact other people but it’s really not going to work when you slip through objects and people, sometimes I feel a little hope when like in ghost stories they shudder when my body interacts with them but it’s only ever for a moment and I can’t contact them any further. After these excursions I just return home more dejected and depressed than ever. I should really leave them behind and try to find a solution to my problem but how am I just supposed to walk out on my family? It doesn’t matter that they don’t remember or miss me, they are my family damn it! Now, I hope that you properly understand my situation you care just a little. I’m really hoping that someone out there will help me, that someone can see what others cannot and are willing to return me to the world. Maybe there is someone out there who is in the same spot and wants to see if we can see each other? Any human contact would be wonderful right now. I’ll be heading out again tomorrow but I am starting to lose hope. I will try to reach out again but I can’t be sure if I am just lucky to be able to use this laptop or even if it will still be here when I return as it was left behind in a food court in my local mall and no matter how much I try I can’t take it with me, like it’s permanently attached to the cheap plastic table it sits on. Oh and it’s not plugged so the battery can’t last forever. Thank you for listening to my story and once again this is Bree Caulfield, the invisible girl, signing off.