[center][b][i]A new Dawn approaches.[/i][/b][/center] Have you ever felt like this world is unfair? Like nothing you do will ever matter to the world? Of course you do, and I think you know why. This is a world run by two individuals that have so many years behind them that they have forgotten about the needs of the common pony. Should we allow this to continue? To be ordered about at the whims of Celestia and Luna? These two ponies run our lives and spend each day living in the lap of luxury, ordering around their ponies without ever giving a thought to those below their station. Celestia, the one whom we are told we must always love because she raises the sun each day is the most to blame! She sits upon her gilded throne forcing others to do her dirty work and expects us to be happy with her ‘just rule.’ I ask you, when the world was threatened by Nightmare Moon where was Celestia? Nowhere to be found and the world was saved by 6 civilians because she couldn’t get off her cake swollen plot. Now what about the changeling invasion during Princess Cadance’s wedding? What did Celestia do except for insult her personal student and then be defeated by the Changeling Queen? The supposed all powerful diarch was overpowered by an overgrown bug and hung in a changeling pod while the attacking army slaughtered ponies indiscriminately. And where was Luna during these proceedings? Sources inside the castle tell us that she was sleeping during the entire event! How do we even know if we can trust the Lunar diarch anyway? For a thousand years she was trapped in the moon consumed by evil after raising an army against her own sister. There is no way we can trust a pony that spent that long with her brain poisoned by the Nightmare. Do you know why nopony ever sees her outside of royal publicity stunts? It’s because she is plotting to take over the country again and this time she will wipe us all out. We surely cannot leave such a pony in control of our lives. This is not to even speak of the attack of Tirek, whose rampage destroyed many homes and took many lives as he stole the magic of everypony. For harmony’s sake he even defeated the princesses Champion, Twilight Sparkle, who was holding the magic of all four alicorns. This truly shows that regardless of all the power they say they have we cannot trust them to protect us. This is why I, and many others have banded together to create a new town, a safe haven for those who wish to be free of the Princesses oppressive rule. So to those of you who are tired of slaving away each day for nothing more than to be a cog in the machine. Come to Dawn and start a new life where you will be rewarded for your contributions in creating a land in which you and your family can truly be free. Those that come and show that they can be a productive member of this town will be given a home and everything anypony could need to start a new life. We already have running water and electricity, several homes ready and waiting for somepony to come and claim them and a fair and just Mayor who treats everypony as a member of his own family. So come to Dawn and start a new life, free of the useless and corrupt princesses. From the desk of Silver Tongue, Lord Mayor of Dawn.