“Oh, beloved,” sighed Rainbow Dash. “You are the only one for me, my true love. I shall never leave you, ever.” She leaned back with a slosh of the birdbath and carressed the gentle curve of ceramic, interleaved with hearts and tiny cloud carvings. The birdbath did not reply, although all the birds around it who were waiting their turn, rolled their eyes. [hr] Twilight Sparkle clutched a book to her chest with an excited squeal, then blanched. “Oh, no!” she called out, looking at the rest of her library. “I’m sorry! I love [i]all[/i] of you equally. Particularly you,” she added, taking another book off the shelf and embracing it. “And you. Oh, and you beautiful first edition you…” [hr] Sweet Apple Acres was very quiet today, as Applejack quietly wrapped the trunk of yet another apple tree in gauze. “You poor thing,” she whispered. “I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m so sorry. Soon as we get you’all patched up, I’m gonna go to town and get all our children back, so you don’t feel sad no more either.” [hr] There were no loud noises coming from Carousel Boutique either, other than a constant series of sighs and moans from the proprietor, who was gazing into a lipstick-smeared mirror. “Oh, you beautiful mare,” murmured Rarity, giving the mirror a flutter of long lashes. “Our time together has been far too long coming.” [hr] We’re going to skip Fluttershy’s house, due to rating. Really. [hr] The legendary capacity of Pinkie Pie for sweets had obviously been exceeded some time ago, due to the pink party pony being sprawled out on her back in the middle of Sugarcube Corner’s kitchen, with all four legs up in the air much like a pink beached whale. She wobbled as much as she could, looking at one last cupcake on a nearby shelf. “If only… I could reach… my sweet, sweet desire.” [hr] It was very, very quiet in the Sugarcube Corner bakery where Ponyville’s only zebra took a long look at Pinkie Pie, who still could not get up onto her hooves to grab the last cupcake. Zecora shook her head, then turned her attention to a small earth pony by her side, who looked even smaller under her teacher’s glare. There was a long silence, broken only when Apple Bloom finally said, “I’m sorry, Zecora.” “Sorry does not cut the cake,” admonished Zecora. “An antidote you now must make, to solve the problem of your making, when you decided to help with baking.” “But Twilight said she wanted something extra-special for the meeting with her friends, so they could keep their relationship strong,” said Apple Bloom, still looking at the floor. “Then I found the recipe in your book, and Pinkie helped me mix it into the batter, and Mister and Missus Cake helped bake all the cupcakes…” There was a repeating thumping noise from upstairs, and all three ponies looked up at the ceiling. “You know,” said Apple Bloom very slowly, “that Mister and Missus Cake like to sample the cupcakes after they’re frosted, right?” Zecora let out a short breath and started her young student moving toward the door. “We must hurry to set things right, and no more practicing outside my sight!”