I don’t quite know how I feel about peaches. If a girl’s is fixing to eat a fruit, then why settle For an inferior product? I’m kidding; they’re nice and all. (Sweet and kind of mushy) I admit I tried one in a moment of weakness last year. It was actually really good kinda like an apple, But different, because I didn’t remember you when I ate it. I don’t quite know how I feel about being a teacher. It Just Ain’t Right Trusting me to take care of a wagonload of fillies and colts When I could just barely raise Bloom without letting her maim herself. Twilight believes in me But It makes me so stressed, I could scream. I do scream sometimes, (in the supply cabinet next to the second floor bathrooms) I put my head in a pile of the linens to muffle the sound I don’t know why a school needs so many doggone linens. I don’t quite know How I feel About Death. My death, specifically. Which is kind of funny Because I know exactly how I feel about Yours. But for me, well it’s still ain’t never gonna happen. (But it will, if I’m being Honest.) I don’t quite know How I feel about where I’m at. I reckon I feel good, for the most part. I used to worry about the Acres all the time. I used to worry about Mac and Bloom and Granny. But (not to jinx it) I think We’re doing Okay. I feel guilty for thinking it, Because I know that anything can go wrong on a farm Anytime. But in that little secret spot in my heart If I squint and look at it a certain way I can tell that I’m happy. I don’t quite know how you feel about me. Are you proud? I know I’m not doing as good a job as you could’ve. I know it I know it I know it. But I hope it ain’t too big a boast when I say I think I did enough. Don’t you worry none about your son. He’s found himself a nice filly. He’s asked for help expanding the farm house, and although he won’t admit it We all know It’s because he wants to bring her home. Don’t you worry none about your baby. I don’t know how I did it (I really, really don’t!) But she’s finally coming into herself now. The day she got her Mark, this knot in my belly That tugged on my heart everyday Just went and Unraveled Until there was Nothing left but relief. Don’t you worry none about your mother. She’s earned her rest Many times over Now we let her nap between every meal. (But of course, we pretend we didn’t see her do it.) Don’t you worry none about me. I’m so happy with my friends, I hope you aren’t jealous of them. I love them, but I still love you. I need to ask you a question (and please don’t get mad at it) Because this has been gnawing away at me for just a little while. Is it alright that I don’t miss you every day? Is it alright that I forget to, some days?