“Alright,” Apple Bloom clopped her hooves together, “let’s get tah work!” “Give me a minute here, my wings are killing me!” “I thought ya were the ‘ultimate scooter driver’?” “Oh stuff it, Apple Bloom!” “Sweetie, are ya done over there?” “It should be good.” The unicorn shoved a desk sideways a bit with magic. “They sure are persistent!” “That's why we gotta go fast! Come on, help me out here!” Everyone gathered around the desk, barely eye-level with the surface. “Give me a hoof-up here?” Scootaloo moved next to Apple Bloom, letting her stand on her back. Apple Bloom quickly grabbed a quill out of the inkwell, then paused to think. “What’dya think: ‘By order of’, or ‘By decree of’?” “Decree sounds more princess-y, don't you think?” “Good enough for me! Just hurry up!” “Alright! ‘By decree of the Princesses, any colt or filly that has cutie mark problems of any kind should never give up and keep trying! All find their special talent eventually!’” “Apple Bloom,” Sweetie glanced at the door as the farm pony climbed down, “are you sure this is the best way to spread our message about cutie marks?” “Best? Nah, but definitely the most awesome! This is way better than that boring science field trip, and it helps ponies!” Scootaloo zoomed around the room, striking poses. “Like when I-” There was a bang on the door. “Open up in there, or else we’ll have to blow the door open!” “Oh yeah. We should probably do something about that,” Apple Bloom gestured to the door. “Let's hit the road, then!” Scootaloo picked up her scooter again, the other two hopping on the back wagon. “Watch this,” the pegasus smirked. “Sweetie, move the desk and open the door!” The three shot out of the room, right between the legs of a crowd of guards, all of which turned to watch the escaping trio. “Sorry!” “See ya, suckers!” Everypony looked at each other. Without a word, they began to sweep the room. “No threats were detected, Princess.” “Very well, Captain. Thank you.” The captain bowed, before leading his guards back down the hall. Celestia stepped into the room that had apparently been invaded by three fillies. With a smile, she sat behind the desk. “Sister, this is ridiculous!” Celestia looked up at Luna. “They didn't do anything too harmful, so I'm not going to punish them. Too much.” “Tia, they broke into your own personal office! I also believe in leniency, but this is too far,” Luna exclaimed. Celestia was about to respond when she noticed the new letter. She picked it up, her smile growing wider as she read. “What is it?” “The intruder’s message. Though I think I might have to update it slightly, the papers would have a ball if they thought this was my hoofwriting,” Celestia remarked as she passed the sheet of paper to her sister, who snatched it. Within a few lines, she was smiling too. “I see. I think I can grant some sway with this particular case.” Celestia cracked a full grin. “Some. But I know three fillies that are getting a grounding. Luna matched her expression. “And maybe just a small scare tonight,” she added. Don't go too hard on them.” Her grin softened. “They’re just trying to do the right thing.”