Princess Twilight Sparkle rounded the corner and saw Sugarcube Corner. Pinkie Pie had invited Twilight over to the Sugarcube Corner just this morning, and Twilight could only wonder what kind of cupcakes she would have her test today. Walking toward the building, Twilight opened the door to reveal the inside. Walking toward the kitchen, Twilight watched a pink, poofy-maned mare take a fresh batch of brownies out of the oven. "Hi, Pinkie. You wanted me to test some cupcakes today?" greeted Twilight. "Yup-eroono!" replied Pinkie, facing toward Twilight, as she placed the fresh plate of brownies onto the table. "Anyways, I want you to test some brownies!" exclaimed Pinkie, as she bounded her way toward Twilight. "Brownies? But don't you normally make cupcakes?" asked Twilight. "Silly, I'm a pastry chef, Twilight! I make pastries!" exclaimed Pinkie, as she guided Twilight — who was busy rolling her eyes — toward the brownies. Once Twilight made her way toward the table, Pinkie bounced around to the other side. Scooping a brownie off of the plate, Pinkie shoved the pastry towards Twilight's face, causing Twilight to flinch half a step backwards. "Try it!" Pinkie gestured. "Pinkie, I think I can eat a pastry myself," glared Twilight, as she floated a brownie off of the plate, completely ignoring the brownie shoved into her face. Clearly pissed, Pinkie glared back at Twilight. "What? You don't trust the pastries I give you?" accused Pinkie. Twilight, slightly confused, wondered what Pinkie was trying to say. "Pinkie, what are you —" "My pastries are not filled with anything suspicious and I can prove it to you!" Pinkie yammered, taking a bite of half of the brownie in her hoof. Rolling her eyes once again, Twilight watched on as Pinkie angrily chew the brownie. "As I was trying to say, Pinkie, what are you —" "Were you always this purple, Twilight?" asked a heavily drowsy Pinkie, dropping the rest of the brownie. "Pinkie," Twilight said with a stern and serious tone. "What did you put in those brownies." "Twilight! There's a huge green ogre behind you!" screamed Pinkie, leaping off toward Twilight's direction, tackling her off her hooves, causing the brownie in Twilight's grasp to fall. Planting Twilight on her back, Pinkie stared into Twilight's eyes. "I didn't know you liked it on the bottom," Pinkie said lovingly, as she bit her bottom lip. "Pinkie!" yelled Twilight, yanking Pinkie off herself with a magical grasp. Getting up, Twilight glared toward Pinkie. "I am trying to be serious right now! What in Equestria did you put in those brownies?!" "Uh," Pinkie thought, tapping her hoof onto her chin while still floating in mid-air. "I don't know. I found some really cool looking tablet-looking things inside this orange container Mrs. Cake puts in her drawers, along with a green plant Mr. Cake keeps in the basement. I tasted some and they tasted really good! I thought you might want to try some too, so I —" Letting go of Pinkie with her telekinesis, Twilight became angry. "Pinkie, not only is that stealing, but do you have any idea what those kinds of drugs do —" "The green ogre is back!" screamed Pinkie, as a confused Twilight looked back at Pinkie, who locked back and punched Twilight's muzzle, causing Twilight to fly off her own hooves once again. Twilight moaned in pain, rubbing her bloody muzzle with her hooves to ease off the pain. Slowly getting up, Twilight opened her eyes to witness a pink mare during a full blown seizure. "Pinkie!" Twilight screamed, sprinting over toward Pinkie Pie, foam coming out of her mouth. "Pinkie, how many pills did you put inside the brownie?" Pinkie didn't respond, as she spasmed on the floor some more. Twilight glanced around the room, finding the brownie on the ground. Twilight brought it up to her face with magic, only to find that it had been chalked with various drugs, wrapped by a green plant and chocolate. Pinkie's seizure stopped, as Twilight stared at the brownie in horror. Twilight, looking with serious fear toward her friend, wondered if she was alright. "Woah, don't do drugs kids," Pinkie muttered through the foam, before going limp. "Pinkie!" Twilight screamed, leaning over Pinkie's face. "Pinkie!" Twilight screamed again, tears rolling onto her face. Then, with a flash, Twilight teleported off with Pinkie's corpse.