“Rainbow Dash! I’m so glad I found you! I just thought of a super fantastically [i]awesome[/i] idea! I haven’t had an idea this good since the time I convinced Twilight to make Sugar Day a national holiday!” “That sounds great, Pinkie, but can it wait until later? Winter is coming soon, and I want to spend as much time with Tank as possible before…” Rainbow looked back at the tortoise, who gave her a slow smile. “Well, you know. [i]That.[/i]” “But that’s exactly what my idea was about! I was thinking about how around this time last year, you got all sad and starting acting like Tank was going to die or something. And I don’t like it when any of my friends are sad, so I decided that I needed to do something to make sure that you stayed happy!” “Really? What did you have in mind?” “A PARTY, of course!” Pinkie yelled as confetti burst out behind her. “I really should have seen that one coming.” Pinkie giggled. “Yup! There’s no problem that your auntie Pinkie Pie can’t solve with a good party!” “All my aunts are pegasi. But I suppose a party can’t hurt. What do you have in mind?” “It will be a celebration of Tank. Rarity will make him a fancy little suit so that he’ll look his absolute best. And all of his friends and your friends will be there, and we’ll all talk about how awesome he is and how much he means to all of us. Because even though he’s your pet, his absence affects all of us. “And then of course there will be food and games, because what’s a party without food and games? I’ll make cakes and cupcakes and pies and punch and all of Tank’s favorite foods. And we’ll play pin the tail on the turtle, and smash a piñata, and do all the other games that you and tank love so much. It’s the perfect way to honor and remember Tank before we send him off to his hibernation. And since it’s a Pinkie Pie party, you know that everyone is guaranteed to have a great time!” “Wow, Pinkie, that sounds great. There’s just one thing though.” “What’s that?” “Celebrating my time with Tank sounds better than mourning him leaving, but it kinda seems like you might be building up to something.” Pinkie cocked her head. “Oh? Like what?.” “Like, well, what are you planning on calling this party?” “Well, since it will be our last time with Tank before he goes to sleep, I’m going to call it a ‘wake.’”