The day ascends, the night is done, And sobbing sullies Summer Sun. So through the darkened halls I flow Unseen, like you, by everyone. [i]Whose tears these are I think I know.[/i] [i]My lovely moon, I see your glow.[/i] So frail, pale, wan and fey, A candle lit at peak of day. (What lunacy's behind your shine? Loyalty? Naivete?) [i]Come, comfort in my umbral shrine[/i] [i]In Sol-less solace sprawl, recline.[/i] Love, let the void between the stars Recharge receded reservoirs And purge the guilt and stanch the bleed: Love, let the shadows seal your scars. [i]There is no shame in greater need.[/i] [i]Perhaps, my love, you should secede—[/i] —Oh, how you flinch! Oh, how you glare! I'm sorry, love, I shall forbear. Your sister's bond you'll never break— If only she displayed such care. [i]I sense a deep and ancient ache.[/i] [i]We must address it for your sake.[/i] I feel her name, love, burn your throat; Let shadow be your antidote. Let numbing darkness salve the pain Of every inch of lovely coat. [i]Expunge the insults of her reign[/i] [i]Till nothing but calm dark remain.[/i] My honeysuckle-darkened lips Sing sweetened words of long eclipse Until you smile in harmony; My honey, suckle darkened lips, [i]And drink my love; you can be free[/i] [i]With only, only, only me.[/i] Then kiss me deeper, tongue athrust, And let restraint dissolve in lust. Clench and whimper, clutch and moan, Arch your back—surrender—trust— [i]And let me show you how you've grown.[/i] [i]Remember you deserve the throne.[/i] Forget her sun's cruel hold of space, And—body whole in my embrace— Love, let me lick your bitter tears To cleanse your flawless nightmare face. [i]The moment of your justice nears.[/i] [i]Won't it be sweet to hear their cheers?[/i] Yes, justice. Justice! Long denied! We must release what sleeps inside. All those who care will understand— Your foes will end up terrified. [i]Foes? Of course! Was this not planned,[/i] [i]To see you shrink and Sun expand?[/i] I feel you tremble at my touch. My rage, my love: is it too much? It's only there on your behalf, To know that they mistreat you such. [i]You suffer so! How can they laugh?[/i] [i]We'll craft from it an epitaph.[/i] Your sister feels the secret thrill Of scorch and sear and burn and kill; Why should she be the only one? Tenfold we'll give it back until [i]They rue the day they chose the Sun![/i] [i]My love, my sweet,[/i] [color="white"]. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .[/color] [i]won't this be[/i] fun? (Author's Note: [url="https://www.fimfiction.net/story/329054/only-only-only-you"]With respect and/or apologies to Corejo[/url] [url="https://writeoff.me/fic/3903-Only-Only-Only-You"][*][/url].)