It wasn't what happened that was wrong. No, what happened after good ole Twilight Sparkle's [s]reign of terror[/s] baking mishaps at Sugarcube Corner was what was wrong. It was not enough to rain on the warrior-bred dragon's parade with molten bread and beginner's anguish. She had to farther than [i]that[/i]. Thank heavens she didn't decide to blow up the ovens with her proposed "science experiment". She just wanted to show us (Pinkie and I) how sodium whatever can actually raise bread, when it was obvious we knew that already. What we didn't know was that Twilight could actually render bread as volcanic with a bit too much sodium. We decided to call her monstrosity "Mt. Saint Sparkle", a near perfect replica of a mountain that rose to the skies once, but exploded the next. But that's okay. After several shouts of "No," and "Wait, Twilight, don't add too much," before getting cut off by either an explosion of bread or whatever contents was in the bread itself (jelly was most common), Pinkie and I came to the conclusion that this pony was never to cook again. Ever. And I'll make sure of it. Locking all of the kitchen doors… Anyway, the mess was not a problem. Pinkie and I were able to clean up the bread-splosion with ease (ten minutes flat), but she decided that to make amends… Well… "I'm so [i]so[/i] sorry, Pinkie! I didn't mean to paint your house with bread! I just—" Pinkie Pie patted Twilight Bread Sparkle on the head and gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, silly! We cleaned it all up with my new Cleaning Swoofer 2000! I made it out of a rake, plastic bags, and mop ends! Isn't it cute?" The thing did not look cute at all. It was a brown furball (might've been a blue wig before the cleaning) with a once candy-cane colored rod (also brown now). I could of called it a broom with someone's afro instead of an actual broom end, but that would be [i]slightly[/i] offensive. "It's… great, Pinkie!" Twilight was too nice for her own good. "I'm so glad you like it!" Pinkie replied happily. She began to turn around, her gaze set on a new goal. "Now, let's go—" "Wait!" Pinkie stopped in her tracks and looked back at Twilight. "What is it, Twilight?" Twilight's eyes were as wide as saucers. "Don't I have to make amends?" "Amends? What for?" Twilight pointed her right hoof at the… ovens. "For the mess!" Pinkie raised a brow at her friend. "Twilight, silly, you don—" "But that makes me a bad friend for not doing anything to help!" Twilight said frantically, her upper lip quivering as she spoke. "I don't want either of you to see me as a bad pony!" In my mind, I'm eye-rolling and throwing non-answers at her with literal and figurative senses of the words. Yet in reality, where everything doesn't sparkle with adjectives and gems, I just stared quietly, patiently waiting for the next disaster. I needed to prepare to dodge whatever she was going to throw at me. Y'know, to cover my tail? And that's when it happened. "Look, I'll be right back, Pinkie! Just wait a second! Just gotta get something from hom—" The dang alicorn thought she teleported home alone. No, she didn't teleport. She traversed through [i]time[/i] and took [i]me[/i] with her. Now, in this place that looks like home, I have two Twilight Sparkles reigning havoc on the world. What the f— "Spike! I need you upstairs!" "But I need him downstairs, Twilight #1!" "Why in Celestia's sun do you need him downstairs, Twilight #2?" "Because I need him to ensure that my dinner doesn't explode!" "But I need him because [i]my[/i] Spike is still in Mt. Saint Sparkle and won't come help me organize my five thousand volumes of Star Swirl the Bearded's Theories of Magical Relativity! He hasn't responded to any of my letters!" "That's a real mountain?" "Yeah! I had another bread accident that decided to become the size of a mountain! It's pretty hard to climb on though, since it stinks and is full of mold." "Yikes, talk about science experiments…" "Yeah…" The two shared a giggle. "Hey uh… Spike? Why are your cheeks red?" asked my Twilight (#2). "And why does your eyes look like they’re burning?" observed Twilight #1. "And why is your tail twitching?" "And why are you—" I [i]screamed[/i]. Bury me in gems, not bread.