[quote]“...And therefore, we decree the immediate expulsion and banishment of any alicorn in the Unified Equestrian Kingdom.”[/quote] Princess Celestia stared at the letter floating in front of her. “Hmm.” She stared at the guard standing at her side. “This seems quite unfortunate”. The door of her room exploded. “WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS FOOLISHNESS, CELESTIA!” Luna entered the room, levitating a similar paper. “WHAT KIND OF CONSPIRACY IS THIS?” “Calm down, Luna. I’m sure this is some kind of mistake. You know how Parliament can be sometimes. Ahem, Captain Goldspear, do you know what’s the motive of this…um, unexpected decision of the Chamber of Nobles?” “I’m sorry, Your Highness, I don’t know”. Luna groaned. “The Royal Guard, as useful as always. Where is your other captain, the pegasus mare? At least she was competent enough...” Celestia glared at her sister. “Luna, be nice. And Captain Cadance was sent on an important mission of my personal orders.” She glanced at Goldspear with a smile. “I apologise for my sister; these are indeed stressful moments for us. Tell the staff we’ll be leaving, it’s seem we have a sudden appointment with the Chamber of Nobles.” Luna sighed. “Damn those fools, why did we have to accept their primitive form of democracy? Ah, I miss the days when we could claim unopposed the title of benevolent tyrants of ponykind…” “Oh, Come on, dear Sister, I bet this may probe fun after all.” [hr] “...According to subsection three hundred forty-five of the fourth section in five thousand four hundred twenty-three law; taking into consideration the precedents established in…” Princess Luna groaned and hit her face against their table. Celestia rolled her eyes. “... any alicorn in the Unified Equestrian Kingdom.” Chancellor Sharp Cookie set down the document and stared at the princesses with a smug smile. “I’m sorry to say that I don’t see what needs to be clarified here. This decree is self-explanatory enough; we, as the most prominent group of ponies, chosen as representatives of Equestria, had decided that in consideration of their obscure nature, powers and intentions, we would be much safer without alicorns in our lands.” An old unicorn shouted at them. “HA! BUSTED! DON’T PRETEND LIKE IT WASN’T YOUR PLAN TO TAKE OVER EQUESTRIA AND PROCLAIM YOURSELF A LIVING GOD, CELESTIA!” “Of course those aren’t my intentions, Lord Heritage...” “Speak for yourself,” Luna mumbled. Celestia scowled at her, then smiled at the representatives again. “My little ponies, I understand your need to protect yourself, but I think you are forgetting that according to the Letter of Rights for Ponykind, we have a right to a fair trial before being exiled from our beloved nation.” Sharp Cookie smiled. “One would think, right?” He smirked “The truth is that the aforementioned letter specifically establishes rights for pegasi, unicorns and earth ponies, but it doesn’t say a single thing about alicorns. Neither do the Amended Rights for Griffons and Mules, nor any other law or statute. To what the law concerns, alicorns have no legal rights as citizens of Equestria, and what’s more, we barely know anything about your actual biology to even affirm that they are actually related to ponies, besides your superficial appearance; and there are more than a few among us that are sceptical of what is your real agenda.” Another pony shouted from the crowd, “THEY MAY BE ALIENS OR MONSTERS! MAYBE THEY WANT TO PUT THEIR EGGS IN OUR BELLIES AND BREED AN ARMY OF ALICORNS! THE HORROR!” Celestia was left without speech. She fought for words and settled for a facehoof. “This is preposterous! Neither Luna nor I have ‘obscure’ intentions, and our biology isn’t actually that different from-” Her eyes started to glow in a white light “Oh horseapples…” Luna approached her brow furrowed. “What it is happening, Sister?” The light brightened with even more intensity. The ponies in the chamber trembled and cowered under their seats. A crystal heart surrounded in a pink light appeared at the top of the chamber. The heart slowly descended to the center of the room and then exploded in a flash of light and colour. When the ponies finally raised their eyes again, they found instead a very confused pink alicorn. Luna gasped. “Is that Captain Cadance?” Cadance looked at the princesses “Celestia? Luna? Wha... what happened...? Wha...? Where I am?” One of the representatives stood and raised a trembling foreleg. “THEY REPRODUCE BY MITOSIS! WE’RE GONNA BE FLOODED IN ALICORNS! RUN! RUN!”