"Wow, this place is neato! So shiny and blue and echo-y. Echo!" "Not another one." "Oh, hello!" "Who are you?" "Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie! Who are you?" "You mean you don't know?" "Huh. No offense, but that's a strange name." "No, I... How can you not know who I am? How did you come to be here without that most basic of information?" "I dunno. I was just testing smiles in the mirror. I didn't know smiles were so amazing until yesterday. They really are! I just found out my special talent is making ponies smile, and that's amazing too. Soon I'm gonna leave the farm and spread smiles to all—!" "Yes, yes, fascinating. Again, how did you get here? I don't see a horn." "Well, I don't see a horn either! Or legs. Or eyes. Or a mouth. Hey, how are you talking without a mouth?" "You can't tell me you got into my realm [i]on accident.[/i]" "Oh. Okay, I won't. I think I'm gonna call you Blue, because this place is blue. Like, sunny skies blue. Hey, Blue, let's be friends!" "I... You... What?" "You know, friends. I don't have any. There's nopony on the farm to make friends with. Except my parents and sisters. But I want friends outside of family, and you're the first pony I've met who isn't in my family, which makes you my first friend! And now I've gotta throw a New Best Friend Party. Do you know how to throw one of those? I've never tried before." "I am not a pony! And I don't make friends. We are not friends. If you didn't come here to abuse my realm and powers, then I suggest you leave." "Oh. Are you sure?" "Yes." "O-okay. Well, um, it was nice meeting you, Blue. I'm sorry you don't want to be my friend." "..." "..." "..." "Um, Blue? I don't know how to get out." "Oh, for the love of Harmony. Just do the same thing you did to get here in reverse!" "B-but I don't know how I got here. You don't have to yell." "..." "..." "You're just a child, aren't you?" "I, um, just got my cutie mark. Wanna see?" "I can see it fine. I don't understand how a foal, and an earth pony no less, could get into my realm on accident." "I don't understand why you don't want friends. I'll leave you alone if you want me to, though." "No one ever comes here to be friends with me." "Really? That's terrible. Are you sure you don't want to be friends?" "I am sure that no one wants to be my friend." "I do." "You just want me to help you get out of here. Well, here, go that way." "Hey, that's neat! It's like a big window or something, only all sparkly and stuff. Except, um, that's not my house." "I'm not inclined to care." "How will I get home if that's not home? Come on, Blue, please?" "Ugh, fine! Try this one." "Oh, I know that place. I can get home from there. Thanks, Blue!" "..." "..." "You're not leaving." "You didn't say 'You're welcome.'" "Seriously?" "And I don't think I want to leave yet." "Yes, you do!" "Nu-uh." "Yes!" "Nu-uh." "Yes-huh." "Nu-uh." "Yes—What am I doing?" "Being silly. You sure you don't want a friend?" "..." "Could I come back later?" "Why?" "This place feels lonely. I don't want you to be lonely. And I'd like you to be my friend." "..." "Blue?" "I don't understand. Do you have any idea what I am?" "Does that matter?" "..." "I'm sorry all the other ponies who visited you were mean and didn't want to be your friend. Do you wanna talk about it?" "No." "Okay, then. Do you have a face?" "What?" "If you have a face, then I could see if you're smiling. If you're smiling, then I guess it's okay for me to leave. Are you smiling, Blue?" "..." "I hope you're smiling." "I don't remember how." "Wow. I remember what that's like." "You... do?" "You could always come with me." "No, I can't leave this place. That is my curse." "Then can I come back? Please?" "..." "With whip cream on top?" "I suppose a future visit wouldn't hurt." "Yay! Thanks, Blue! I'd hug but I can't see you, so I'll just hug the air here and pretend I'm hugging you. See you later, new best friend!" "..." "..." "A friend, huh?"