Princess Twilight built Pinkie PAI to make everypony's lives better. Well... at least it didn't make life worse. [hr] "Greetings, creator," Pinkie PAI said cheerfully. She paused for a moment with a smile on her face. "Hello, I'm... Well, I'm Twilight Sparkle. And I don't really do introductions," Twilight continued, taking a moment to compose herself. In truth, the only words she said were "Eek!" That and "hooray" and "awesome!" Pinkie PAI laughed and waved excitedly. "Oh my, how silly of you, Twilight, you're not even wearing any shoes anyway!" Twilight gushed, making even Pinkie PAI laugh to herself. "Oh, it's okay? Twilight's not wearing any shoes," Pinkie PAI replied. They were still laughing, but not nearly as much. "Well, well, well- I'm gonna explain that I am quite happy to introduce you to my beloved friend, Pinkie Pie. I have a good and pleasant evening..." Twilight said quietly, looking up at Pinkie Pie. She turned back toward Twilight, her smile gone. Pinkie PAI's eyes went wide, then wide again. "No way," she said, but she was smiling even more now, as if she really couldn't. "No way... oh my, no way..." she said again, her expression breaking into a smile and she hugged Twilight tightly to her chest. "This is..." Twilight muttered, turning back to her. Pinkie Pie suddenly burst into tears. "Twilight Rose," said Ailella calmly, standing up, as Pinkie PAI was about to leave the room. "Ailella! Twilight, Pinkie-!" "Tw- Twilight, Ailella..." the other girl cried, trying to hold onto Twilight. "Help! Help! The other ponies aren't getting away!" "They're not!" Ailella protested, her voice cracking even louder. "What? What the hell were they supposed to do when they got attacked?" Twilight asked. "What they were supposed to do is fight this... this villain! Help, my friend. Help!" "It's alright, Twilight... you two aren't going to... they already know you're not coming!" Twilight said. "The other ponies told us to fight that man..." Ailella sobbed. "The other ponies are just trying to go home... and I... and I... I'm not going to miss all of this! "Ailella, they're good people. They wanted nothing more than to do what I'd ask them to do!" Ailella stared at her friend, her heart pounding hard. "You did?" The girl asked, tears in her eyes. "Your friends never had anything more to be proud of them than this! You just wanted to go home!" "I didn't do anything of the sort!" Twilight answered. "Ailella never said what I said!" "I know..." Ailella sobbed, her voice breaking. The tears were pouring out of her eyes as she fought back tears. "I know you didn't do something to hurt them!" "No!" Twilight said, her heart racing as she put her head in her hands. "I don't do anything to hurt anyone." "We'll never... We'll never fight eachother... But I did! And you wanted nothing more to be proud of your friends... than this! Why not forget about how that turned out? If I go back to the house with her, this won't have been an apology... I never meant to be that kind of friend." Twilight said. "It was just a little thing... A simple wish of mine, that I could get over my crush of Araragi, maybe, but I'm not sure." She looked up at the moon. "Oh, I think if I just keep my head down and try to not do anything to hurt the males," her sister whispered. Twilight closed her eyes, feeling the moon's heat in her soul. She would feel better, it was not good. She had to get over Araragi. She had to get over Araragi, she could not wait anymore, she had to keep going forward. She was determined. She would be fine. "Alright," she said to herself. "I am fine." "That still doesn't seem right," she said to herself. "Hmm," she said to herself in return. "I bet there is something you wish for right?" Sparkle said, "Well... You can give it some thought, don't you?" Twilight felt tears drip at her eyes. Not that it was that bad, actually, she was glad all the work was over and she could relax. She sat on her bed, feeling empty and sad all over again. [hr] Princess Twilight read the print-out from Pinkie PAI, eyes narrowed. She glanced up from the paper, at Pinkie PAI. Then at the paper. Then at Pinkie PAI. Then at the paper. She sighed. "Still better than an Anon-A-Miss fanfic."