It's a wicked life, isn't it, Trixie? You'd like a different life, wouldn't you? One with everything in place. The shelves lined with success. The pictures framed with gold. The memories fond. And the friendships strong. The lights, the sounds, the colors, the shapes. The theatrics and the pomp. It's what you want. So I'll do my best to act the part. With your hat in hoof, you moved. And turned it upside down. With a smile hollowed out, a plume of smoke rose up. And for a second I reached my hoof out. And you stepped back. I can't blame you, Trixie. You are flesh and bone. Just like all of us. You have your fears and doubts. Which you rarely let slip out. However, it comes off in your display. To everypony else, it's clear as day. No matter what you do it won't make up for what you did. Whatever was lost, it will be impossible to recover it. And I know I've felt the same way. It's a wicked life, isn't it? Filled with both the good and bad. Yet, doesn't it feel like the scales were tipped long before you? The shades of giants in your place, standing face to face with your insecurity. The gifted and the wise that you grew only to despise. And being one of them, I can't amend this gap between us. When I try to help, I can see what it says on your face. "This abyss is too great." I feel like I make it a lot worse, too. After what I've done, standing tall and above it all. Acting like I have any more idea than you about any of this. Playing the instructor without comprehension. While being forgiven for anything. And you're blamed for everything. It feels almost like you were meant to be crushed. Made to believe in love. Built to break. I will say it: I am still your friend. Which is why I came to your caravan. Admittedly, I was too ashamed to see you. So I looked in through the window. And collapsed there, in that chair, you yawned. Eyes closing, your horn broke out in sparks. Illusive shadows running across the inside of your small wooden box. And formed tiny effervescent holograms of us. From there, the two began to move. Dancing in little circles around and around. Open mouths, touching hooves. Smiling and laughing. Over and over. Forever.