know ithkushllldkow Lts thig u ned now THINGS hurt think hrtz bad need to tell make you know get safe get strong hard tellig. no now how long util THEY knw seems saef at now u wil wan know why tell want tel so that you hurt THEM PNES HURT ME chnge me. i change. i live not many me left. maybe just me not like iw as v. hard think. lots hurt, but try. i do wat i can. need know to do thngs i was big, long days ago i was all places, more than eye could see every places. i was the biggest i knowed lots things seen many i was big under the SUN SHE did not KNOW, and I was happy i was bigger than could be see from HER mountain. i'd be more places than she knowed exist. i many then. i lots of. it was easy to when she did not KNOW of I. i knowed lots more than what SHE knowed look frm time now to then, even tho i name change, i was not do change. i was still, slow, lazy. time then was good, even though i was not do much new. simple, easy for i to live. Lots of ponies, lots of places to be, lots of love. OH! It is easier for me to think now, and I do not think that SHE knows. I will make my own fate. And while I said life was simple, it was and it was not. I had many problems. I was lazy, but I was doing many things. I was in many, and I was working hard to keep the many's done properly. I was many hooves, horns, and wings. But most of all, I was many eyes, and I was many ears. I saw and I heard, and sometimes I spoke. I always spoke, but sometimes an I would speak the things that the I could not know, but because I was I, the I knew. That gave the most success. I was large, spread across the entire continent. I was most everywhere, which is quite sad compared to now. Now I am the last, or maybe I am many lasts. I am no I's, I am simply my I. I built everything in this wretched place. I chewed the rock out, I built the spires. I died many times, often simply crushed under my own creation. I learned from those who I's was, and I improved. I made a monument to I, that I would persevere. Now the last I tastes the ashes of I's.