[i]Maybe[/i], thought Andrea Libman, to the best of her drug-addled abilities, [i]I should have asked some questions when Larson offered me that little square... thing.[/i] She coughed and sputtered, drool dancing down her chin. She took a big breath; soon the heaving began anew. [i]And maybe[/i], she chided herself as powerful stomach contractions sent said stomach's contents into the sink before her, [i]I shouldn't have washed it down with so much vodka.[/i] Her regurgitated dinner was disgusting, but it [i]was[/i] spelling out some pretty cool messages like, "Look in the mirror, silly!" Whatever that meant. Her heaves had concluded, for now, but when she turned the faucet handle to wash off her face and out the sink, it became apparent that it was clogged with vomit. At this sight she almost retched again. [i]Maybe I should be throwing up in the toilet,[/i] the discomposed voice actor thought. She doubted this was the "cool time" that Larson spoke of, though having six fingers [i]would[/i] be nice the next time she played piano. Other than that, the night was pretty sucky. "Or maybe," a squeaky voice chided, "you need to worry less about the physical unpleasantries of your trip and focus on relaxing in the cool shade of awakening." Andrea looked up. Had her reflection talked? It was wiggling around a lot, and her hair especially looked a lot curlier than usual. In fact... "P-Pinkie Pie?" "The one and only! You don't look so hot, Gibby Libby!" Andrea squinted. She scrunched her fingers up into something resembling a hoof. Before her eyes, the pink reflection did the same thing, except it really did have a hoof. The two tentatively reached forward, until hoof and hand met at the glass surface. The human pulled away and shook her head; now she had a headache and her reflection was still a pony. "I'm definitely tripping." "Or maybe," Pinkie countered, "drugs open gateways of perception to other realities normally blocked by the human mind. So you can party with Pinkie!" "But this is a sad party!" Andrea insisted. "The finale premiers in three weeks! The show's over!" "So?" Pinkie replied, shrugging. "It had a great run. Why the frowny face?!" "It's your funeral!" "Puh-leaze! I'll be rocking out long after you've exited stage left." Andrea felt hot liquid caress her face. "What are you talking about? The series is ending! You're... I'm... I-I-I'm never gonna get to record your-your b-b-bright cheerful voice ever again! I'm gonna miss you!" "Hey. Listen here. Look at me. Serious Pinkie face." Andrea kept sniffling but gave Pinkie her attention. "The show may be over, but that doesn't mean I am. I know you [i]think[/i] I'm imaginary, but I'm as real as you want me to be. Every time you read a story, or a comic, or watch an animation, or-or look at some fanart, [i]every [/i]time you do any of those things and you see me, well guess what?" A pursed smile appeared on Andrea's lips. "What?" "I'll be real again. As long as you and others remember me, I'll never, ever die." "R-really?" Across the glass barrier, Pinkie silently moved her limbs in rehearsed motions. "Pinkie Promise." There were those tears again. "Thank you, Pinkie!" Andrea shouted. "I want to hug you right now!" Pinkie giggled. "Me too! We'll have to shatter the mirror though. It might hurt a little, but it'll be worth it. Punch on three?" Both reeled back. "One... two... three!" they shouted in unison, fist and hoof flying towards each other. Andrea heard a crunch and felt pain. Shards of glass were sticking out of her hand, but more importantly, there was now a hole through which she could hug her friend. So she did. "Your fur is warm and fuzzy." "Your skin is warm and smooth." "Thanks for giving me a smile, Pinkie." "And thanks for giving me a voice, Ms. Libman." Eventually they disentangled from each other. "So, goodbye?" the human asked. "For now," Pinkie said with a wink. "Oh! Oh oh oh!" "What! What is it?!" "Twitchy hoof! I gotta go. You're about to have company. Say 'hi' to Discord for me!" With a flash, Pinkie was gone, just as John DeLancie walked in. "Hey, Andrea, I heard a noise and..." [hr] Pinkie Pie hopped down from the pedestal the scrying plane sat upon, addressing the others with a warm smile. "She's a little out of it right now, but you know what? I think they're going to be okay."