To:██████████████@gmail.com Subject:IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS YOUR INVESTMENT Dear friend: I am wealthy businessman from Ukranian and i am writing to you with an offer of great riches for your immediate assistence. I am possessing 500,000,000 US dollars in US goverment bonds which i need to move to US. For this i must charter a plane and security to move these US goverment bonds to US which i must do discreetly for i am in disfavor of Ukranian goverment. As i need to pay cash and have only bonds which cannot be made into cash in Ukranian i am writing to you discreetly to wire 50,000 US dollars to █████████████,████████ for which you will recieve 10 per cent of the 500,000,000 of US dollars(50,000,000). I am asking you this because i know you can be discreet and i cannot ask anyone close to me or the goverment of Ukranian will stop me leaving. Please wire 50,000 US dollars to █████████████,████████ in 4to6 business days and you will recieve 10 per cent of the 500,000,000 of US dollars(50,000,000) very soon in 2 weeks from recipt or less. Godbless, ████████ [hr] To:█████████████@ukr.net Subject:Re:IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS YOUR INVESTMENT Get fucked. [hr] To:██████████████@gmail.com Subject:RE:Re:IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS YOUR INVESTMENT Dear friend: I am sorry you feel that way but please be aware that i am wealthy businessman from Ukranian and am not online troll farm. Please wire 50,000 US dollars to █████████████,████████ for which you will recieve 10 per cent of the 500,000,000 of US dollars(50,000,000) very soon in 2 weeks from recipt or less. Godbless, ████████ [hr] To:█████████████@ukr.net Subject:Re:RE:Re:IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS YOUR INVESTMENT Okay guy, real talk: has following up on “get fucked” ever gotten you any money? Like, [i]ever[/i]? Because I thought I made it pretty clear you aren’t getting shit from me. [hr] To:██████████████@gmail.com Subject:RE:Re:RE:Re:IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS YOUR INVESTMENT Dear friend: Since you ask for real and are aware to not send money, i will tell you i am not for real wealthy business man from Ukranian. I am 17 years old student at ██████ university who has learned some english from internet and also spongebob. I am from a poor family and schooling is expensive. I do not recieve the 50,000 US dollars i am payed 15 hryvna for every hour to write english emails which is less than 1 US dollars for every hour so i all the time reply to emails because then it is more hours i work and schooling is expensive. Godbless, ████████ [hr] To:█████████████@ukr.net Subject:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS YOUR INVESTMENT Man, surely you can find a better job than this. I get you’re a broke-ass student, but this shit’s unethical. Also, I just looked up Ukraine’s (protip: the country’s name is “Ukraine,” not “Ukrainian”) minimum wage, and it’s like twice what you’re making. If you’re gonna do illegal shit, shouldn’t you at least get paid for it? [hr] To:██████████████@gmail.com Subject:RE:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS YOUR INVESTMENT Dear friend: It is true i am making very small money but i am from poor family and schooling is expensive. My parents owe very much money and i need to work for certain people or else things will not be safe. I am hoping to finish schooling and find a real job but i cannot find a real job until the money is payed and it is more money every month. I must be keeping safe for everyone. Godbless, ████████ [hr] To:█████████████@ukr.net Subject:Subject: Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS YOUR INVESTMENT Fuck, dude, that's some mafioso shit. Is this for real? [hr] To:██████████████@gmail.com Subject:RE:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS YOUR INVESTMENT Dear friend: Please do not fear for me, if i do this work everyone is safe and someday maybe i not have to do this work. Godbless, ████████ [hr] To:█████████████@ukr.net Subject:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS YOUR INVESTMENT Dude, there’s got to be something you can do. I’d heard Ukraine’s corrupt, but [i]Jesus[/i]. Can you send an anonymous tip to the local police or something? [hr] To:██████████████@gmail.com Subject:RE:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS YOUR INVESTMENT Dear friend: Please do not fear for me, if i do this work everyone is safe and someday maybe i will not have to do this work. I cannot writing to police, they are involved as is normal in Ukranian. However, there is way you can help! If i can pay off my familys debt, everyone is safe and i will not have to do this work. Please wire 50,000 US dollars to █████████████,████████ in 4to6 business days. Godbless, ████████ [hr] To:█████████████@ukr.net Subject:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:RE:Re:IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS YOUR INVESTMENT ...Get fucked.