The changeling child—left in a crib where infant cries were like a glib plea to parents ears—changed love for fears. Raised as their own and given things, but granting in return just stings of words so cruel they added fuel to the bond that once was held so tight but now is drained by this parasite, it feeds on love and grows as their relationship does decompose. Older now and dark of mood, the changeling spawn loses similitude. With bulging eyes and lengthened claws, the glamour cast will hide its flaws from those who'd see his actuality. Meanwhile, the child who'd been stolen grew to find he had no control in the periled life that came to be his hazardous reality. A servant's lot in elfin home, he played the part to groom and comb the fairy princess—a child of the queen, thin and frail like a string bean. With commands absurd, she cut with word the young man’s hope but spurred his thoughts to find a way to slip his bonds and lords betray. He wooed her heart with bond and pledge and deeds designed to drive a wedge between the queen and her young spawn before the princess’ thoughts move on. With distraction and a sleeping spell— a human witch had taught him well— he snuck inside the queen's household and took a knife of iron cold to cut apart the spells of fae when he made his getaway. The next task: to learn the path to escape from fae dogs' wrath. He bribed the meekest of the fair folk by executing a practical joke. With iron dusted on a seat, the outcome was to be sore beat, but in his cell, he learned routes well. When next the queen and child fought and retreated to their rooms distraught, the desperate boy convinced the lass that they should take supplies and pass from realms of twilight to lands of day'n'night. They left their home with stealth and glamour, but the meekest fae did raise a clamor. The lass mistreated him so he had filled his heart with jealousy. As he watched the young pair go, he struck his vengeful blow. The cry raised did call a hunt with queen and hounds at the forefront. With howl and jeer, the host caused fear as the young pair picked up their pace and turned towards the goblin marketplace. They fled through crowds, past stalls and thralls until they came to the coffee house and falls. Inside the patrons drank and spoke while flowing water crashed and broke in troughs and down a darkened hole that they'd go through by paying toll. He thrust the lass at the barkeep despite the way she cried and weep'd. "I'm sorry but it's not my place and I'll not again see your fair face. My home is in another world." And with that said he hurled his body through the waterway and swam and kicked through frothy spray till out he came in sunny brook then laughed and cried until he shook. His parents were both dead long since and he could not a care evince for how the world had changed since from his youth he was estranged. Time passes different in their realm and industry did overwhelm the simple world from which he hailed but now a new lay to him unveiled.