“Haha, success. The Great and Powerful Trixie has stolen your body, Twilight Sparkle!” Twilight's body cackled, too caught up in the moment to notice the exposition. “And with you trapped in Trixie's incredibly attractive form, you will suffer for the crimes she has commi- the misunderstandings she has had, while I get to enjoy everything that comes with being a princ-” She stopped. Trixie-in-Twilight had tried to spread her new wings at that point to tower over her previous form. Only to feel no response. Or anything there at all. “Huh.” Trixie's body said, looking at her new wings. “I guess these are more tied into my magic than my body, which is tied to my essence... which is what you transferred.” She finished, smiling with the satisfaction of an explanation found. Twilight's body opened and closed its mouth silently a few times,dumbfounded and looking more like a goldfish than she'd have liked. She shook her new head and continued, trying to keep her momentum. “Well, I still have access to the power you had as a unicorn...” “Er... no, that's not how it works.” Trixie's body corrected with the innocent tone of a tutor trying to teach a particularly dimwitted pupil. “Even if you have access to my body's mana-generation, that takes time to build up and until it does, you'll only have the mana you came into that body with. Which, considering how much you spent on that body-switching spell, probably isn't much.” Trixie-in-Twilight was about to retort (with what, she didn't know, but she was definitely going to have one heck of a comeback) when she heard the door behind her open. Whipping her head around, she saw... Spines? Spade? Spyro? Whatever, she saw Twilight's dragon enter the room, barely looking up at the confrontation. Twilight's body smiled wickedly and turned back to her opponent. “Well,” she whispered, “there's one thing of yours I know I have.” She took a deep breath. “Dragon-slave! The Great and Powerful and Astonishingly Beautiful Trixie has stolen my wings!” The dragon gave her a look so flat it could give her a paper cut. “Did she now, Trixie?” “Yes, yes she did!” Trixie-in-Twilight replied, not even noticing her slip-up. “Clearly, the only way to get them back from someone who deserves them so much is through [i]fire[/i]!” She continued, her eye twitching. “So do that! Do the fire!” The dragon paused, took a deep breath... and let out a truly monumental sigh. He didn't respond to “Twilight”'s demand, just turning and walking away. “What are you doing?!” Twilight's body screeched. “Don't you walk away from me! I demand you burn that sexy body!” “Maybe later.” The dragon replied. “It's too early in the morning for this.” Trixie screamed through Twilight's mouth and gathered energy in her horn. Even in the short time since she'd usurped Twilight's form, she felt it generate a substantial amount of mana. She felt the energy that she had [i]totally felt all the time before in fact it was probably much less that she was used to shut up! [/i] She channelled this mystic power into the mightiest binding spell she knew and released it at the dragon. It worked better than she could have hoped – the rope materialized and tied itself around the dragon with astonishing speed. Spike paused, gave the rope one quick slash with his little claw and kept walking. “grrrrRRRRRRAAAAARGH! Come back here, you...” Trixie tried chase after him only to find Twilight's feet stuck to the floor. She turned back to her old body to see it gathering energy for a spell of her own. One Trixie recognised as one designed to switch bodies. Trixie laughed – all she needed was to use a counterspell like... er... Well, she could just put up her defences. After all, she'd had to wait until Twilight was asleep to cast the spell herself, so she could just... Put up defences that couldn't stop a tenth of the power she could feel. Twilight-in-Trixie sighed. “Trixie, just because you have something doesn't mean you know how to use it.” Trixie collapsed, barely noticing as the spell overtook her.