A frenzied hammering awoke Trixie Lulamoon from her slumber. "I'm coming! Hold your ponies," she shouted, clambering for the door. Trixie opened her trailer to see Starlight Glimmer standing in the rain, hyperventilating. She held a wet bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates, and wore a set of saddlebags swollen with water. "We need to talk," said Starlight, pushing her way into the cramped little covered wagon. She tossed the presents on Trixie's hammock. Trixie rolled her eyes. "Please, [i]do[/i] come in," she said, heavy on the sarcasm. "This couldn't wait until morning?" "Those... 'gifts' were waiting on your stoop," said Starlight, wringing the water from her mane and saddlebags into her magical grasp and levitating the blobs of water out the window. "In that case, it was very thoughtful for you to bring them in for me," said Trixie, smiling as she ran a hoof along the wet surface of the chocolate box. Starlight took a deep breath. "Trixie, I know about your secret admirer." Trixie froze. "You do...?" she said, raising a brow. "I've seen your mail." Trixie gasped and feigned indignation. "Starlight Glimmer! You've been reading through [i]my[/i] mail? How could you?" "I haven't. It's on the outside of the letters. 'Your biggest fan and secret admirer', written in large script." "Ah, well. You know show business," she said, giggling. "Trixie, this could be a stalker! You're getting messages from this pony every day!" said Starlight. "It's been going on almost as long as we've been together! Now, flowers and chocolate?" Frowning, Trixie snorted. "What? Is it so hard to believe somepony might be enamored with me?" "Of course not. [i]I'm[/i] enamored with you. That's why I'm worried." "Aha! So [i]that's[/i] what this is all about. You're just jealous," said Trixie. She smiled smugly, tilting her head back. Starlight rubbed her temple with a hoof. "No! Well, maybe..." she said, then paused before looking her marefriend dead in the eye. "Trixie, we've been together long enough that I can tell when you're not being honest. You know who this pony is, don't you?" Trixie swallowed hard. "I d-don't know what you're talking about," she said, quickly mopping her brow with a fetlock. "You're a great liar on stage, but terrible in private," said Starlight, her voice growing soft. "[i]Please[/i], Trixie. Don't hide this from me." Tears began to rim Trixie's eyes. "Trixie is... embarrassed," she said. "Trixie's secret fan isn't much of a pony." Starlight reached out and stroked Trixie's mane. "You only speak in third-pony when you're nervous," said Starlight, her eyes sad. "I'm not going to judge you. I don't care who it is: a senior citizen, a foal, even a diamond dog. You deserve [i]everypony's[/i] adoration." "Trixie can't tell, Star, she just can't," she said, pressing her lips tight. "I'm worried about this pony doing something to hurt you." Trixie nodded. "Trixie worries about that too." "Then [i]tell[/i] me! I love you, Trixie. I want to keep you safe." Trixie closed her eyes tight and said nothing, opting only to shake her head. Starlight sighed and pet Trixie's mane. "Then what about [i]this[/i] gift? Does this frighten you?" she asked, producing a small, wrapped box from her saddlebags. Trixie opened her eyes and looked at the box levitating in front of her. "What? I don't remember sending this." "Sweet Celestia," said Starlight, her eyes widening. "It's [i]you![/i] You're your [i]own[/i] secret admirer!" Tears began to trail down Trixie's cheeks. "Trixie admits it! Trixie just—[i]I[/i] just wanted to impress you... but nopony gives Trixie the adoration she deserves..." "Trixie..." "It's because Trixie [i]doesn't[/i] deserve it," sobbed Trixie. She sniffled as Starlight pulled her chin back up with a hoof. "Love, you [i]do[/i] deserve it. I might be the only pony lucky enough to know it, but you're worth way more than some silly roses and chocolates." Starlight gently kissed the tears from Trixie's cheeks. Trixie smiled weakly and rubbed her eyes. "You don't think I'm being silly?" "Of course you're silly. You don't need to impress me! I already know how Great and Powerful you are," said Starlight, grinning. "Then who got me this present?" asked Trixie, pointing at the little box. "Your [i]not[/i]-so-secret admirer," said Starlight, hoofing it over. Trixie opened the box to find a silver ring the same size as her horn. She gasped. "Starlight! Are you asking me...?" Starlight nodded and held her breath. "Buck fan mail," said Trixie, as she grasped her fiancee in both forelegs and kissed.