“Lieutenant Pump to Major Pound, come in Major Pound,” a voice thundered through the walkie-talkie. “Roger.” Pound scrolled the volume knob drastically. The speaker died down to a whisper, “Location?” “Just outside of the foundry.” Pound crouched behind a crate. He snuck a peek of the gate, a couple of workers hauling crates in and out of the doors. Pound wiped his brow, beads of sweat covering his hooves. “There’s guards.” “Want me to snap their necks?” “Negative, you’ll compromise the mission!” Pound yanked an orb off his belt, “I’ll distract them with a flash grenade.” “Affirmative, Major Pound. See you in.” The speaker cut off. Pound lobbed the ball, closing his eyes as a bright flash of rainbow-colored light enveloped the vicinity. He dove toward the swinging doors, charging into the sweltering factory. “Coming in hot.” He held his breath while fastening a bandana to his muzzle. He whipped out his gun, and shot the nearest guard with a dart. “Meet you near Storage,” the speaker replied. “Keep a low profile, okay?” “Roger that.” Pound took off in a gallop, his hooves clattering across the tile floor. Dodging the tanks and crates scattered throughout the facility, he caught a whiff of the sweet aroma seeping through the cloth. His stomach growled and churned, tempting him to take one more whiff. He snapped out of his coma. [i]Stay Awake, Soldier. Ten minutes of the fumes, your mind turns to scrambled egg.[/i] Pound spotted a filly near the storage. He took off in a mad sprint to make up last of the distance. “What took you so long?” She asked, cocking her hips to one side. “I baked a cake on the way here.” He knelt down near the lock, listening closely to the internal workings. With a click, the door popped open. “Any sign of the Pink Spy?” Pound asked, picking up his gun. “Luckily no.” Pump’s eyes darted toward the ceiling nervously, “But don’t let your guard down, she usually is in over your head.” Pound crouched behind a sack of white dust. He holstered his weapon, scooping a hooffull of white dust. He smiled. “Heh, you remember this stuff? We used to dump this on the Pink Spy.” “Pay attention to the mission at hoof, soldier!” Pump barked. “Nag, Nag, Nag!” Pound lisped. He shot a grappling hook to the ceiling. Climbing through the endless supply of weapons… he found ammunition and powder to bioweapons that could take on Equestria ten times over. “Irresistible… Delicious.” Pound licked his lips. Pound lunged to the shelf, grabbing hold of the small case. “Did you get the Doomsday Bioweapon?” Pump asked. Pound dusted the label, “Fragile- Handle with Care- Catalyst Oxidizer Organ Killer Inducing Extreme Spirit” “That’s the one- let’s get out of here.” Lieutenant Pump held her hooves open grabbing hold of the heavy case. Suddenly, the door opened, bathing the room in light. Two towering silhouettes stood in the doorway. “Well, well, well… caught red hooved!” One of them spoke. Pound pulled out his gun shot a foam dart at them. “Owie ow!” the other cried. Pound grinned sheepishly, dropping to the floor. “Sorry, Pinkie, I’m a bit trigger happy…” The taller one tapped her hoof against the tile, “How many times do I have to tell you guys? NO COOKIES until after dinner!” “But mom!” Lieutenant Pump whined. “No Buts!” The mare yanked the jar out of Pound’s hooves and set it back on the shelf. Pink Spy spoke up, “Excuse me, Super Evil Overlord Mrs. Cake, but these two rebels worked hard getting past your defenses. I think they deserve COOKIES for their hard work.” “General what?!” The mare shot a confused look at the Pink Spy. After a moment, she rolled her eyes and facehooved, “Oh alright, give these brave little ponies some COOKIES before I change my mind” “Yay!” Pound and Pump shouted in unison. The mare trotted away, attending to her bioweapons. The Pink Spy reached up to the shelf, plucking two disks from the jar. She hooved one to Pound and one to Pump. “Now, you guys have to promise to eat your dinner!” The Pink Spy smiled mischievously. Pound and Pump retorted, each with a mouthful of cookies, “Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!” The Pink Spy rubbed her hooves devilishly, “Good! We are having spinach tonight!”