Ah, a dream traveller, are you? You bear the stink of certain magics that are used to enter the Astral Realms. Do not panic; preserve your strength! Though you are trapped in a spider web, please relax, I am not here to harm you, but to help. This form of dark blue and black is how I am accustomed to appear in the Lands of Dream. Your imagination is what brought you to this dangerous section of the Astral Realms, and, properly guided, it is what will free you. Listen to me. Just imagine that the garments you wear have become slick, as if they are made of oilcloth or silk… Ah! There you go, the web already loosens around you. Carefully, now… Oh, dear. Are you okay there, in that pit below? Your imagination is powerful, and you did your work too well! Don’t worry, I will assist you. But we must be swift, for the dreamspider that made that web may return at any moment. Do you see that small dark crevice there? It leads back to the surface, and to safety. It is a tricky path, but I will guide you. You are of course too large to fit, but all you have to do is employ your dreampowers. Look upon the world around you, imagine yourself growing smaller, smaller… Excellent! Hurry, let us proceed down this tunnel. I shall produce some light from my horn to guide us. These dank, close walls are much cheerier when one has a companion. Oh, now here is a problem. How shall you cross this chasm? Once again, let me instruct you. Imagine the wings of a dragonfly, shining with iridescence, as the creature darts nimbly about in a field of flowers. Imagine yourself flying with the dragonfly. Imagine that its wings are becoming your wings… Carefully… Done! Excellent work, you are very good at this! Now, let us fly together across the chasm. Hurry, foul things lie below! You have made good progress, but there is still some distance to go before we reach the exit, and safety. This tunnel here will be a challenge. Hear that rumbling noise, the thud of the heart of the mighty beast? The light from its internal fires may reveal us. We must not awaken it. A simple change to your garments will help. Make them darker, sleeker, let them press closely about you like armor… there! Now you are well protected against cuts and scrapes, and can creep with me through the shadows. We are almost there, now. This tall cavern ahead is the last great obstacle. See that tunnel so far overhead, on that tall wall? That is our goal. I do not suggest that you fly here; the stalactites on the ceiling are sharp and fragile. A four-footed stance like mine is best for climbing that wall, and I suggest you adopt it. Bend forward, imagine your hands and feet replaced with broad sure hooves… there you go! Now follow me. That buzzing noise? It will not trouble us. Follow me as we leap from ledge to ledge, as nimble as mountain goats. Ha, we have reached the top safely. Can you smell that whiff of fresh air? The end is close at hand. Come with me along this tunnel. Do not concern yourself with those dark shapes about us, whose eyes gleam in the dark; they are my allies and they shall not harm you. This way, please, to this great chamber lit by glowing fungi… And now, welcome, Traveller! You have made it to safety. Do you see that gleam of light in the distance? That is the exit to the surface that I mentioned. But why go there, when you are already safe [i]here?[/i] This is my place of power, for the stuff of dreams is also the stuff of [i]change.[/i] And now that you are subject to me, I need but exert my own magic a bit, and… the changes you have wrought on yourself along the way are permanent; this is the new true shape of your soul, and when you awaken, you shall take your place as one of my own, in my hive. And these dark buzzing shapes, with their shiny carapaces and lacey wings that press close around you… they are your new siblings. You shall find this a rewarding life, for I am very generous to those who serve me well, and you have such great talent, and an [i]excellent[/i] imagination.