The sun is setting, and I did not have a single idea. "Words, words, words!" I screamed at the moon, as the darkness came down. I fell down on my knees, still screaming in pain and frustration, looking up at the moon. The room slowly grew dark before me, but not a single word came to mind. "Why have you forsaken me, thrice damned words?" I howled in agony, trying to raise to my feet. "Why are there no words?" I thought, squealing. Planting the palms of my hands squarely on the floor; tentatively pushing, but to no avail. I could not do it. Putting more effort into it, but still not a chance. I increased the effort, but even as I strain myself to the breaking point, still nothing. Trembling under the pressure, I finally gave in and gave up and slumped on the floor, withering in agony. The moon glared down in triumphant glee, as I fell down. With pain written all over my face, I looked up; blinking in disbelief, nothing was there. Yet, the moon still glared at me and snarled out menacing words I could not make out. Half by half, I imagined the crowd looking down at me, as I feel the walls closing in om me. A door slams shut, and the next swing open but none is there. I try to push myself up, but still found myself too weak to get up. The struggle infuriated me. "Iiiih!" I screamed. "Dusk!" I hear a gasp expelled from behind the wall to the right. "Is it really you!" I tried to say, ending up with little more than a crow's noise. "Dusk, Dusk, Dusk!" the voice merely responded. "I am going out of my mind, now I am hearing voices that are clearly not there!" I thought, feeling the desperation coming over me. "Words, words, words" I cursed in my mind. A girl is tiptoeing behind the wall, slowly making her way towards the door, yet never seems to make the headway towards actually getting there. Was she more concerned with getting there quiet, than actually getting there? "Words, words, words; why have you forsaken me?" I cursed on. "I hope I am not scaring her!" the girl behind the wall thought, frantically doing her best to move quiet, only to end up flat on her nose. "Is that you?" I once more tried to say, irritated over how my voice had gone the way of the words I tried to express.