We gather here friends today To pay tribute to this witch Which I had to badly, sadly, to slay Because her aliment got switched She was a landlord to me first And a great friend to me second But as a friend she wasn't the worst Yet if I had to really reckon You jerks cause her to change With your warlock magic That made her or me deranged Your deaths are not going to be tragic Stomp, stomp, stomp You monsters knew Whomp, whomp, whomp You'll get what's coming to you I'll eat your bloody spleen While you still alive in pain Because I'm just that mean And not because I'm insane Though insane I am But on this orb your dirty deed is recorded BLAM, BLAM, BLAM Yet now here you are awarded Oh what a mess now Oh great she wasn't dead Oh boy she's going to have a cow Oh god she going to have me beheaded I really, really, really messed up Then again they did have it coming Though it's hard to tell when you are this boozed-up Maybe to the witch I should be forthcoming? Nah, instead I'll make them into spooky, scary skeletons I'll just clean the goop off the frame Make sure to glue them all with gelatin Only then will bare bones remains Oh no, the witch awakens All the carnage now she sees it She's going to have my bacon Time to cheese it!