"Uh…" Sunset Shimmer paused. "Hmm. Well. That… I’m at a loss for words." "I know, right?" Twilight’s eyes practically sparkled behind her glasses as she stared into the testing area of Canterlot High’s science lab. She barely even blinked, geode-powered telekinesis typing her observations into the computer without her even looking at the computer. "Just [i]think[/i] of how much we’re learning!" "That wasn’t exactly what I meant," said Sunset. "Oh?" Twilight managed to tear herself away, but Sunset still only saw innocent wonder in her expression. There was a sound of some kind from the other side of the glass. Twilight didn't seem to notice, and Sunset tried not to. "That’s right," said Twilight, "you did some experiments along these lines before, didn’t you? How do your findings then compare to what we’ve done here?" "Well…" Sunset looked back and forth between Twilight and the testing area. On the one hand, this was bad by just about any standard imaginable. On the other, ruining that look of unmitigated joy would be like trampling a puppy to death in front of Fluttershy. She slapped on the least wooden smile she could and said, "I can honestly say I never got results like this when I tried to test magic. Of course, we had a lot less control back then. Still, neither of us is coughing up rainbows, so yeah, progress." Twilight made a happy little squeal and actually bounced up and down clapping her hands. It was unfairly heartwarming and also helped take Sunset's mind off the growing commotion in the testing area. "Oh, this is everything I dreamed of when I first encountered this energy signa—" She paused, stumbling when she next landed as her mind had already moved on. "Wait, coughing up rainbows?" "Yeah, my testing procedures kind of needed work. As did my test subjects. I like to think I worked out the kinks for you." Sunset gave Twilight a wink and got a giggle in return. "I like to call Spike my number-one assistant, but with that kind of prep work, you're giving him a run for his money. You know, that and the opposable thumbs." "Twilight?" Sunset ignored the voice, grinned, and hooked her thumbs behind the collar of her vest. "Yeah, they took some getting used to, but they're pretty useful." "Sunset?" "I really should go to Equestria at some point and experience what it's like as a pony." Twilight brought a hand to her chin and looked back at the testing area. "Though I suppose—" "Hey! Eggheads!" Both girls flinched back as Rainbow Dash rushed up to the glass, wings and hooves spread wide. "How about you flirt later and get us back to normal [i]now[/i]!?" Most of their other fully equinized friends nodded, though Rarity was also busy gathering their discarded clothing, face bright crimson and tail pressed firmly between her legs. Pinkie Pie just bounced about the testing area, giggling at the situation, though she did pause at the apex of a jump to scowl into the observation bay. Sunset cleared her throat, pointedly not looking at Twilight. "Right. We'll, uh, we'll get right on that."