A nice Horde Soldier. Swift Wind never thought in all his years that he would ever meet one, and here he was, sharing a pyschic bond with Adora, a former Force Captain. Life sure has a funny way of taking your prejudices and stereotypes and tossing them straight out the window. In hindsight, that's probably how Adora felt about the princesses, having been raised her whole life believing they were the enemy. Now, of all people, she was best friends with the heir to Bright Moon's throne, and it was all thanks to the Sword of Protection. That sword changed both of their lives. Adora, by unlocking her innate ability to transform into She Ra, and Swift Wind, by giving him wings, a horn, and last but certainly not least, a voice. Being able to fly and use magic were both nice, but Swift Wind's favourite power of all of them is the ability to speak his mind. All his life, Swift Wind's voice had been locked inside of him, waiting to be unleashed, and now, thanks to Adora, it was. But what was the greatest contradiction of all? A talking horse, or a nice Horde Soldier? Swift Wind sat in a field, letting the rain soak him as these thoughts ran through his mind. His orange mane stuck to his neck and his feathers became heavier and heavier from the moisture as his mind raced. The talking horse would certainly thank himself later for wearing his waterproof eyeliner. Swift Wind became so lost in his own thoughts that he barely acknowledged a horse coming over and sitting on his left, save for his ear turning. As Swift Wind thought further, he came to a conclusion-Life was full of contradictions. Some amazing and wonderful, others cruel and heartless. His new abilities an example of the former, Adora's sightlessness at the hands of her former best friend an example of the latter. Seeing Adora learning how to navigate her world all over again made Swift Wind feel like someone had ripped his heart out of his chest and stomped on it. If Swift Wind ever got his hooves on that traitorous Catra.....he tensed in anger at the thought of seeing her again, grinning mischievously as he imagined that he would do to that fleabag. Swift Wind's violent yet cathartic thoughts were interrupted by a wing being placed over his shoulder. "Easy, honey, it's okay." Arrow soothed, rubbing Swift Wind's back. Swift Wind turned at the sound of his husband's voice. "Babe? How long have you been there?" Swift Wind asked. "Pretty much the whole time." Arrow responded. "Why didn't you try to get my attention? How are you not soaked?" "First question, I did, my love.-Arrow raised his feather as if counting, the way Etherians do with their fingers. Swift Wind had taught him how.-Three times. Second question,-Arrow raised his second feather-cause I brought an umbrella, silly!" Swift Wind did the flying unicorn equivalent of a facepalm, realizing that bringing an umbrella would have been a wise decision in hindsight. Arrow giggled. "C'mon, Swiftie, let's get inside and dry you off before you catch a cold." Arrow helped his husband up as he spoke. Holding wings the way Etherian lovers would hold hands, Arrow and Swift Wind walked home, the umbrella Arrow brought shielding them from the elements.