So you have a few questions on how Manny makes his legendary sandwiches huh? Well don't just stand there! Come with me into the kitchen! It's no secret! All cooking takes love and you must love your food if you want it to taste great! So, let's get started! You start by making the base. Toasting the two halves of French bread in a conventional oven. For just a few minutes, of course. To grant that crisp crust to the bread. That heavenly scent, that would drive a real chef mad with desire and inspiration. For me, it just signals the start of a toiling task. The next step brings about some special meat. A large bratwurst sausage, smoked to perfection and cut in an unusual way. In half, lengthwise! For what is bologna, perpperoni, and salami anyways, if they are not a sausage, huh? The same meat, different preparations. Lay it flat across the base to make a very bold filling. Next will be the cheese! Now this is special. What? You think none of this is simple? You watch! It's something special altogether! Why not place some love in to your cooking, no?! Take some fresh hollandaise and pour it along the base. The juices soak into the bread and add much more flavor. What is hollandaise sauce? Oh! You poor poor, boy! You have not been eating well enough! It's simple egg yolk mixed with lemon juice over a light fire. Eh! For me, I add some provolone cheese into the heated hollandaise to melt it right before we set it. It's marvelous on bread. Next we take a frying pan and do a little waltz with some beefsteak tomato and red onions in a light drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette. Just until the tomato slices wilt and the onions change slight coloring. Just enough to have them hug the meat. Drain a bit of the juices away and slather the mixture right on the bratwurst pieces. After the meat has met it's partner. We blanket the couple in a lovely wrap of romaine lettuce. The long leafy branches of this vegetable brings about a much easier time to make sure these two love birds sit cozy as we finish completing the family. See the stalks? The middle part of the branch? They're sweet and add more balance to the meal. It's a must with how spicy sausage can sometimes turn out to be. Ah ha ha! Now for the final part. And oh! It would be a sin not to do this. Take the top end and smother the sliced side with a light coating of some pesto mayo. Now if I have to explain myself to you one more time, I'm going to be adding more meat to a future masterpiece! With you included. It's just a simple combination of light mayo and pesto. And then we just form the union right there. And now we have our 'Magnificent' Sandwich. Now for you! It may have been quite the show. But for me, it was strenuous holding back all this time from completed perfection. Now if you excuse me! It's time for the last step. Sandwich to mouth. Bon appetit!