"Hello." "Yes, yes you died and I am here to collect your Eternal Soul and show you to way to your afterlife." "No, no I am not a skeleton in a robe or a pale skined goth girl. Really, you humans always think so small." "Sadly you currently have no proper words in your language for what I am. I am hoping that in a few more centuries your language will evolve enough to have the basic concepts needed, to borrow another phrase, 'to build the tools to build the tools'." "I am here to guide you, part of that involves answering your questions. I will not be able to answer all of them, because I am not all knowing." "Yes, there are things even Death does not know." "No, I have never been past this place. I show you the way and you move on. I stay behind." "Limbo is a good enough name, yes." "As I said I do not know what lies beyond. Heaven, Hell, Nirvana, Valhalla, Oblivion, something more esoteric? All I know is that there is an Afterlife, and I guide people to it." "Panic is mostly a physical response. You do not have the 'Body' part of 'Mind, Body, and Soul' at the moment." "We can take all the time you need." "Oh, no, sorry, but you are just not that important. I am not the only guide." "Do all humans look like you?" "Yes, that was rude of you. But I accept your apology." "As for time, it does pass here and I do not know if it will have an impact on the other side or not." "No Body, remember? The Mind can tire, yes, as can the Soul, but you do not have any physical needs." "Yes, take the time you needed. I will be here." "Ready to move on?" "Ah, more questions then?" "Well, ask and I shall answer as best I can." "That is something I don't know. Not having been to the other side and all." "Don't worry, you are not the first to have forgotten that." "Well, you can move on anytime. Whenever you feel that you are ready to do so." "It is not a gate or a door, as we are beyond the physical now. It is more your state of mind and putting your soul at ease." "Well, I have found that a lot of people are more at ease if they talk over their life. So, tell me about yourself. I'll listen." "That was a great story, you lived a very happy life." "Oh, yes, I suppose you are. Right here." "Goodbye, it was nice to have talked with you." "... ." "Hello."