“Thank you so much for doing this, ‘Shy,” Applejack said, before sneezing into a handkerchief. “I’d ask Big Mac to help, but *ACHOO* he caught the cold too, and I don’t want Granny or Applebloom to catch it by being near me.” Fluttershy carefully slid the steaming cup of tea off her wing and onto Applejack’s bedside table before smiling down at the sick earth pony. “It’s fine, Applejack. You know I’m always happy to help a friend,” she reassured. “Now, is there anything else I can do? Are your blankets warm enough?” Applejack settled into the blankets and her eyes drifted closed. “Nope, they’re just right. But do you think you could ask Twilight and Rainbow if they could help bring in the apples from the back field? There’s a storm scheduled in two days.” Eyes closed, she didn’t see Fluttershy’s expression tighten, but she did hear the mare’s comforting voice. “I’ll make sure they get in. Now you get some sleep and don’t worry about a thing.” [hr] Applejack walked into the cafe, adjusting her hat as best she could to hide the three days worth of bed mane she hadn’t quite been able to wash out. She looked around and couldn’t help but notice that the cafe was much less crowded than normal before she spotted her friends sitting together at a window table. Though on closer inspection she realized it wasn’t quite all her friends. “Where’s Fluttershy?” she asked as she took a seat. “That girl is never late.” “I’m afraid she has a cold, the poor dear,” Rarity responded. “Quite a few ponies seem to be coming down with it. She sent a bird with a note that we should just enjoy ourselves without her.” “Aww shucks,” Applejack replied, looking down at the table, “And she must have caught it taking care of me, too.” When she looked back up, though, all of her friends were wearing surprised expressions. “I thought I gave it to her,” Rainbow Dash said, her face screwed up in confusion. “She came over to check on me and helped make sure no one in the weather team slacked off during the storm just because I was sick." A babble of voices followed her. “She put the finishing touches on a dress and got it out before the deadline.” “She helped the Cakes get a big order ready.” Applejack turned to look questioningly at Twilight, who simply nodded. “She never told me she was helping anypony else," Pinkie Pie added. "She just said not to worry about a thing.” The table grew silent for a moment, each mare pondering their own last few days. Then Rainbow scooted her chair back and stood up. “Well, it sounds like it’s our turn to make sure she doesn’t worry about a thing,” she said vehemently, and all around the table ponies started to stand. “Wait,” Twilight said. “I think this is a wonderful idea, but Fluttershy doesn’t need all five of us in her cottage trying to nurse her back to health. Maybe we should take shifts?” Rarity shook her head. “No, Twilight,” she said with a smile, “What do you think Fluttershy worries about? She’s not the only pony in Ponyville with a cold.”