You should not judge a book by its cover. That’s a lesson a young, greedy stallion learned the hard way. Let me tell you about his unfortunate fate. [hr] Once upon a time, a foolish pony had fled Canterlot and its police. Dealing butterfly powder wasn’t legal at the time, and his greediness had started drawing the police’s attention. So he had decided his presence was requested somewhere else, preferably in a small town, far from any law enforcement official. That’s why when he saw the little Ponyville, he thought there wasn’t any better place to start again his little business. I should mention this stallion was also foolish. So he started doing what he did best; establishing contacts with the locals to see who would be interested in his stuff. Surprisingly, there weren’t any pony interested. In fact, each time he mentioned ‘butterfly powder’, every pony was looking at him like if he was a ghost. “These ponies have never heard about having a good time?” he wondered after the twelfth pony. As he meandered through the marketplace, he saw a young mare running an apple stand. After a good look, he noticed by her muscles she was probably a farmer, something not really appealing for most pony, but the stallion wasn’t really picky. Moreover, his business required some flirting skills, a thing he had mastered through the years of practise. “Maybe I will have a chance to plow her field,” he thought with a smirk. So he did his routine, but the longer he spoke, the higher the mare’s eyebrow was, and she cut him short in the middle of a sentence. “For your own sake, I will tell you this only once. Leave now.” Getting knocked back that hard surprised him. Who was this mare? Was she gay or something? He left her here and resumed his meandering, still hoping to find at least one pony to sell some powder. He had only taken a few steps when another mare came to him. She was a yellow pegasus by the sweet name of Fluttershy. “Hmm, excuse me, sir?” she told him. He turned his head. “I heard that, hmm, you were selling something?” The stallion giggled. If the former mare was bulky, this one was her complete opposite. Tall, skinny, with one of the softest voice he had ever heard. An easy prey. “It depends. What do you want to buy?” he asked with a devious grin. “Oh, hmm, that [i]special[/i] thing. I mean, if you still have some.” That was way too easy. “I’m running a bit low but that’s your lucky day. I still have some left, but it will cost you an extra. You know how it works.” “Oh, yes, of course, I understand.” He put a leg around her neck. “That’s great, we are made to get along you and I.” “However, I’m afraid I’m too running a bit low on bits,” said the pegasus sheepishly. “You see, I just finished my groceries. But I have what’s needed at home if you follow me. I mean, if you want to,” she added, hiding herself behind her mane. “Of course, of course,” he jubilated, thinking about how easy this mare was to fleece. “Lead the way.” He followed the pegasus, enjoying the good view during the short walk. He thought the mare was probably still living with her parents and needed something to get away from her boring life. He still couldn’t believe how naive she seemed to be. When they arrived, the mare opened the door and pointed inside. “Please, make yourself at home.” He entered, his smile still plastered on his face. It dropped when he saw that inside was a little bunny looking at him, with a disturbing smile. He had only seen this smile once or two, on ponies’ face, when a rival dealer wanted to ‘take care of him’. Suddenly, the door slammed. He turned his head and didn’t see the pegasus’ face as he expected. Instead, there was the face of a bear, and that’s the last thing he saw.