Twilight Sparkle's eyes shot open as she sat up in her sleeping bag. She glanced around the large purple bedroom quickly, its unfamiliarity made her heart pound. It took a moment for the purple alicorn to realize it, but she was in her own room in her new castle. She did her best to shake the cobwebs from her mind as the previous day's events quickly came back to her. Everything from the lengthy magic battle involving Tirek to the small earthquake from the castle growing from the living earth came pouring back to memory. Twilight rubbed her forehead gently as she surveyed the room more carefully. It was a sparsely furnished room. She hadn't had the time to purchase new furniture after saving the world for the umpteenth time. She'd had to borrow the sleeping bag from Applejack who had said she could keep it as long as she needed. It was kind of her but, Twilight wanted to return the bag as soon as she could. Twilight slid out of the bag, every part of her ached as she did so. Crystal floors, while pretty, were not suitable sleep surfaces. She grumbled as she twisted to her left then right as her spine popped. "Make a note Spike, after breakfast we need to go to the spa and get the full treatment," she muttered, "And I swear if they charge me for it after all I've done..." Her voice trailed off and it soon dawned on her that she was alone. "Spike," she called out, "Where are you?" She repeated herself a little louder and followed that with an outright shout of, "Spike," that echoed through the room and out into the hall. "Twilight," called back Spike, "Where are you?" Twilight gingerly stood up and limped to the door. New furniture and a spa treatment were definitely in order. "No," replied Twilight loudly, "Where are you?" "I don't know! I got up to use the bathroom and I couldn't find it!" "Spike!" "I've been wandering the halls since at least two in the morning," replied Spike, "I'm scared, hungry and I want to go home!" "This is home," called out Twilight as she trotted down the hallway. "This place has bats and scorpions..." "We'll get an exterminator. Can you tell me where you are?" "One of the scorpions said it was gonna rock me like a hurricane. I didn't know they could talk!" "What are you near?" There was a pause followed by Spike shouting, "A set of stairs and a featureless purple hallway near some featureless purple rooms!" "Just stay there," called Twilight, "I'll find you!" After twenty minutes of running to and fro Twilight found the stairwell and made her way up to see her dragon friend curled up near by. She quickly through her forelegs around him in a tight embrace, "It's okay, I've got you!" "Twilight," muttered Spike, "I don't like this place. What do we need a whole castle for anyway?" "I don't know," replied Twilight, "But for now let's get out of here. We'll grab some breakfast, do some shopping, get a spa treatment..." "It better be free... they owe you." "Darn right they do." "Twilight," asked Spike, "Do you need me to make a list." She sighed and shook her head, "No, I've got this."