Something seemed odd about Trixie. In the middle of the night, Starlight stood outside of Trixie’s cabin as she eagerly wished to inform Trixie of the now apparent Changeling invasion. However, things hadn't gone out as planned for her. It seemed to Starlight that Trixie was a changeling. Starlight measured Trixie from head to toe with a keen eye. She investigated each detail that laid themselves upon the figure that seemed like Trixie Lulamoon. Sweat formed from the glands of Trixie as she nervously stood in place. Her figure shook in vibrational intervals from her own anxiety. “Well, you most certainly look like Trixie,” Starlight gave in. Her face looked puzzled. “I told you, I am the powerful Trixie,” a nervous laughter escaped her flaunting attitude. A lightbulb appeared above Starlight's head. “Oh, I know! Why don’t I ask you personal questions to know if you’re the real Trixie?” Trixie rubbed the back of her head. “Oh, well, I don’t know, I...” she stuttered, her gaze met the starry sky. “Trixie doesn’t really like talking about her past.” “Then how about you perform one of your show tricks? You know, those spells only you should know.” Three rocks levitated themselves in front of Trixie as Starlight beamed a slightly complacent smile. “Uh, Trixie feels under the weather today...” “Then it has to be a story," Starlight threw the rocks away. "You should know at least one thing to say. You are Trixie after all, aren’t you?” “Of course I am, I’m just...” “No need to wait. Just think of the most embarrassing moment in your life and say it out loud. The real Trixie would be capable of doing this in a breeze.” “B-but...” “Hey,” Starlight came out. “You are the real Trixie, right?” The mare swallowed. “When I was seven, I dressed up as a clown for my birthday.” Starlight's smile didn't waver. “No one came to my birthday the year before and my parents thought that I should socialize more with the students at my school so they kept bugging me about my school life. One day, I told them I had asked someone what I should wear during the party. They told me to wear a clown suit to really get kids from my school interested and I completely followed along. “It wasn’t until during my birthday party that I realized that they were just messing with me. They came to my birthday party and mocked me while taking pictures of my costume.” A gap of silence formed between the two unicorns after that monolog. Starlight stood with her expression lowered to a frown. “That’s a story of your own personal life and not Trixie’s, right?” Starlight was soft-spoken. The mare nodded. “You think I’m stupid, don’t you?” “What? I didn't say that.” Starlight raised a hoof in defense as Trixie willfully ignored Starlight's comment to continue. “I’ve been like that all my life, and to top it all off I still don’t have any friends.” A deep feeling came from within Starlight. It was the feeling of guilt. Starlight walked to the side of the teary eyed mare in front of her and wrapped her around her hooves. “Hey, look, I’m sorry I asked. You can be my friend if you want.” The mare sniffed. “Really?” “Really," Starlight replied. "And you don't mind that I'm a changeling?" Starlight's embrace tightened as if Trixie had attempted to run away. "As long as you aren't evil and want to help me get the Princess back, I don't see why I have to be mean to you. And besides, that's a fact best left ignored." Trixie gives Starlight her embrace as well in return for her kindness. "You knew from the beginning, didn't you?" "Well, yeah, I did, and I'm sorry yet again." Trixie smiled. "It's okay. I forgive you." "Thank you," Starlight Glimmer said.