This is Quackers. [u]U[/u]> Quackers is a duck. You can tell because of three things. He has webbed feet. _ He has two wings. U And he has a bill, which quacks all the time. > “Quack! Quack!” says Quackers. [u]U[/u]> He says that a lot. That is why he is called Quackers. This is Princess Celestia. \[u]Ô[/u]/ Princess Celestia is a special kind of pony called an alicorn. You can tell because of three things. She has four hooves. _ She has a round tummy with two wings. \/ And she has a horn on her head, which she uses to raise the sun. ✹ (Actually, her tummy is not that round. It’s just because of the way she’s drawn. And cake.) Quackers liked Princess Celestia, because she always brought extra breadcrumbs whenever she visited his pond to feed all of his brothers and sisters. \____/ (Yes, that’s a pond.) He wanted to be just like her and raise the sun every morning. ✹ But he could not. Because he was a duck. [u]U[/u]> Ducks could do all kinds of things alicorns could not. They could stand on their heads in the pond. They could poop on the grass. And they could quack. “Quack! Quack!” went Quackers when Princess Celestia was around. \[u]Ô[/u]/ He tried to teach her to quack. But it did not work. All she did was smile. There was a little unicorn who liked to stand around the pond too. [u]ô[/u] She was a unicorn pony because she had four little hooves. _ And she had a round little tummy. o But the horn on her head only made sparks. It did not raise the sun. ✹ She did quack, however. “Quack! Quack!” went the little unicorn. “Quack! Quack!” went Princess Celestia. Not really. That was Quackers. Princess Celestia does not quack. \[u]Ô[/u]/ Quackers liked the little unicorn pony, even though she never brought any bread crumbs. [u]ô[/u] One day when the sun was high in the sky, Quackers noticed something was missing. There was no Princess Celestia. \[u]Ô[/u]/ There was no little unicorn pony. [u]ô[/u] The pond felt very empty to Quackers. \____/ So he decided to go exploring. …[u]U[/u]> He waddled and he waddled until he came to a sign saying [Welcome To The Fair] So Quackers went in. …[u]U[/u]> It certainly was a lot of fun. There were ponies everywhere, playing games and laughing. Quackers wanted to have fun too. He saw a sign. [Ball Toss - 2 bits] Quackers had two bits he had found while standing on his head in the pond. ɃɃ He gave them to the pony running the game and got three balls in return. [u]U[/u]>… “Knock over the pins,” said the pony. “Quack! Quack!” said Quackers. [u]U[/u]> First, Quackers tried to throw the ball with his wing. It just fell to the ground. [u]U[/u]>.. Then, Quackers tried to kick the ball like a pony. It bounced a little, but fell to the ground too. [u]U[/u]> . Finally, Quackers decided to do what he did best. He quacked at it. “[b]Quack[/b]!” shouted Quackers. The ball knocked over all of the pins. Quackers was very happy. [u]U[/u]> “Quack!” he said. The pony running the game did not seem very happy, but she gave Quackers a prize anyway. It was a doll who looked just like Celestia. Only with a smaller tummy. \[u]ô[/u]/ Quackers was very happy, and quacked all the way back to his pond. \____/ “Quack! Quack!” When he got there, he found the little unicorn. [u]ô[/u] She was not happy. She had gone to the fair too, but had not won a prize. \[u]ô[/u]/ Quackers knew the doll would get wet in his home. So he gave it to the little unicorn pony. She was very happy. [u]ô[/u] Princess Celestia was happy too. She saw Quackers give the doll to the little pony. She admired the little doll with the little tummy, and said it was the greatest gift of all. \[u]ô[/u]/ Now when Princess Celestia comes to the pond with bread crumbs, she brings the little unicorn pony, and they both feed Quackers and all of his brothers and sisters. Afterwards, they all play in the grass with the little doll, and try not to step in the duck poop. “Quack! Quack!” says Quackers. [u]U[/u]> “Quack! Quack!” says the little unicorn pony. [u]ô[/u] Princess Celestia does not quack. \[u]Ô[/u]/ But she does smile more than ever.