Rarity crashed through the skylight in Twilight's room and sprawled across the floor, covered in broken wood and bits of stained glass. She picked herself up after a moment, dusted herself off, fluffed the detritus out of her wings, then folded them haphazardly at her side. Twilight looked up from her book, quickly scanned over her friend, and went right back to reading. "Ahem," Rarity gently coughed. "Twilight, dear, we—" Twilight held up a hoof to quiet her friend. She continued reading to the end of the page before inserting her bookmark and dropping her leg. "Sorry. I don't know what's going on, but I can already tell it's going to give me a headache. Didn't want to lose my spot." "Quite alright," Rarity replied with her usual tact. "Starlight or Discord?" "Starlight." "Where?" "Counselor's office." With a loud sigh and a purple pop, Twilight and Rarity teleported to Starlight's office at the school. Rainbow Dash was huddled in a corner next to Starlight, the former rubbing her empty shoulders while the latter waved a hoof over where her horn should be. Fluttershy was helping Applejack fit her hat over her horn without poking her in the face, while Pinkie walked upside-down on the ceiling. "As you can see, we're in quite a pickle, darling. And I dare say these feathery ones aren't as nice as the silky butterfly ones I had last time... though I do appreciate not plummeting to my death so easily, I suppose." "What in the world happened here? Sweet Celestia, this is a mess." "It was an accident, I swear," the hornless mass of Starlight Glimmer said from her fetal huddle. "I was testing a spell to let ponies feel what it was like to be in somepony else's shoes. It didn't work. It. Didn't. [i]Woooork[/i]." Starlight pulled Rainbow Dash into a tight hug and they cried into each other's shoulders. "Well, the good news is I think Applejack can fix this." "Say what now," AJ said as she poked a hole in her hat. "Trust me. It won't make things worse, at any rate, and the sooner Starlight and Dash stop crying the sooner my headache will go away. I want you to focus on a commanding presence. Think of something big, powerful, and in charge." "Like Granny Smith?" "Like Granny Smith riding Big Mac in a calvary charge!" Pinkie yelled out from the ceiling. "Put the letter 'Z' in your mind. Write it as big and clear as you can." "Unicorn magic sure is strange, Twi, but alright. I got it. What next?" "Power up your horn, and release the magic at the same time you touch both of those images in your mind." Applejack closed her eyes and focused as hard as she could on her magic while thinking about the images. She scrunched up her nose, made her horn glow, and with a blinding green flash cast the spell. When her eyes adjusted, she saw everypony back with all the limbs they were born with. Pinkie, unfortunately, came crashing down from the ceiling. "Quite the feat, darling, getting a magical novice to undo Starlight's work so easily," Rarity said. "How did you know that would work?" "A little trick I picked up while visiting Sunset Shimmer," Twilight said, rubbing a hoof across her chest with pride. "It undoes the last big action, but it only works when used on by an Apple for some reason."